Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Katie Price Arrested Again for Alleged Drink Driving

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/18169533/katie-price-pink-supercar-driving-licence-back/

I know it’s the Sun, so a pinch of salt is required, but the word ‘exclusive’ suggests she’s been paid for this?

What must her many creditors feel?

Never mind her creditors, what about people like me who live in the same area as her? There should be a law against people with a string of driving convictions from owning a motor vehicle with that size of engine.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Never mind her creditors, what about people like me who live in the same area as her? There should be a law against people with a string of driving convictions from owning a motor vehicle with that size of engine.

I’ve never posted about Price on nsc or elsewhere.

But that what’s I told my kids. She’s whizzing round country lanes in a 3t Range Rover, coked up.

I personally know of two separate Sussex country lane incidents in the last three years, where 18 year girls were killed in their little Fiat 500’s.

Against Price in a Range Rover, other drivers won’t stand a chance.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I lost a friend a couple of weeks ago to a drug driver, so I hope they throw the book at this vile slag before she causes an accident that someone doesn't walk away from.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Surely we the public deserve to be protected from this maniac?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Given her driving history, I wonder how much the insurance will cost her on this new car.

I can only assume that her only fans site is pulling the money in.

Hopefully an extended test was tagged onto her driving ban, and she can be kept off the road for a little longer by failing this test a few times.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
A non-celebrity with her record would have been banged up years ago

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
She needs to be put away, keeps offending.
Only way she will ever learn is by spending some time at Her Majesty`s Pleasure.
Can`t stand the woman.

Different offences though, this one is completely unrelated to driving offences so won’t be linked in court.
She’s like a Jose Mourinho team, continues to offend but never the same player, ends up with 8 yellows but somehow keeps 11 on the field.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here