Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins promises to leave the UK if Labour get elected,

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
With these non-celebrities, it is threads like this and chatter about them generally which gives them life. It convinces publishers to give them book deals, TV appearances and so forth because they are "money" due to their controversy.

Here's the solution. Turn your back, fold your arms and people like this will disappear very, very quickly when their heat dies.

That aint going to happen.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I really couldn't care less what she does.

But given that she is a professional troll, she is highly unlikely to leave, I would have thought

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It's all BS. Of course she won't leave. Her 'promise is about as likely as some of the pledges made by the parties vying for your votes [emoji38]

I'm afraid it's 'nothing to see here'...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I hate to piss on anyone's chips but I remember Phil Collins saying the same thing in 1997. Sadly, as well as being a total prick, it turned out he was all fcking gob. And incredibly, Hopkins is even more repugnant and even more likely to be all mouth.

It's when Katie Hopkins tells us to vote Labour that I'd have a massive crisis of conscience

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
She's a Labour supporter?

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Who's Katie Hopkins ?

Never heard of her - what has she ever done ?
Is she on Celebrity Bake Off/The Voice/Master Chef/Coach Trip/Four in a Bed/Food and Drink or Fat Pikey Weddings or something. Or maybe she's a Labour politician from up north or something obscure like that, or she's slept with a Cabinet minister. Was she ever on Countdown or Pointless, in which case I might understand.
Please enlighten me.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I hate to piss on anyone's chips but I remember Phil Collins saying the same thing in 1997. Sadly, as well as being a total prick, it turned out he was all fcking gob. And incredibly, Hopkins is even more repugnant and even more likely to be all mouth.

According to Wikipedia, which means it must be true, he has lived in Switzerland since 1994:shrug:

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
If ur a labour mp saying this to get votes, then well done. You probably got quite a few with this info.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here