Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
****ing hilarious!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Yeah I'd seen that one before. Shocking isn't it?

Like I said in a previous post. She really does need help. Good on you for showing us the other stuff she's been spouting out which isn't just attacking Epileptics, working class people, feminists, over weight people etc.

She looks for vey bigoted debatse to try and gain more negative attention to fill that void within herself of not being able to interact coherently with the general public. Very upsetting when you think about it. Wish there was someone out there willing to help people like her but sadly our society just ignores them and lets them fall into ill behaviour such as what she displays on the 2 videos posted on this thread. Very sad. Important that we don't judge her.

What's obvious is people like her only prove that things like standing up for 'anti-Islam' is really just a place for people dealing with extreme inner personal problems to try and be noticed for not being so weak. You might not understood this PPF considering your take on her (which i do very much respect) but I actually feel very sorry for her and all those who share similar issues and views (which are clearly linked)

But nonetheless, the public will never be able to respect let alone listen to her without that thought of "thank god I didn't end up being anything like her". So lets just all be glad it's people like her representing anti-islam and not someone who actually has public respect let alone a half decent working brain.

Last edited:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
How and why is this woman still breathing? We must, at every level seek out those who have opinions we do not agree with and denounce them, and anyone who is ignorant enough to believe, listen to or even discuss the rancid opinions and views of Hopkins. Important issues need important people, with the right opinion to discuss, not those who actually have those opinions. Let this tradition of shutting down the ignorant scum who do not share our viewpoint long continue, for the greater good. Mao, Pot, Hitler and Stalin were all great exponents of this and that turned out ok, didn't it?

I think NSC is gradually turning into a Reddit Circle Jerk.

RIP

Food for thought:
https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2020/...le-of-laurence-foxs-question-time-appearance/

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yeah I'd seen that one before. Shocking isn't it?

Like I said in a previous post. She really does need help. Good on you for showing us the other stuff she's been spouting out which isn't just attacking Epileptics, working class people, feminists, over weight people etc.

She looks for vey bigoted debatse to try and gain more negative attention to fill that void within herself of not being able to interact coherently with the general public. Very upsetting when you think about it. Wish there was someone out there willing to help people like her but sadly our society just ignores them and lets them fall into ill behaviour such as what she displays on the 2 videos posted on this thread. Very sad. Important that we don't judge her.

What's obvious is people like her only prove that things like standing up for 'anti-Islam' is really just a place for people dealing with extreme inner personal problems to try and be noticed for not being so weak. You might not understood this PPF considering your take on her (which i do very much respect) but I actually feel very sorry for her and all those who share similar issues and views (which are clearly linked)

But nonetheless, the public will never be able to respect let alone listen to her without that thought of "thank god I didn't end up being anything like her". So lets just all be glad it's people like her representing anti-islam and not someone who actually has public respect let alone a half decent working brain.

Both as bad as each other, two ends of a spectrum and boy are they on a spectrum. Can’t stand her. The Muslim guy, who sounds like he did the intro to ‘One Step Beyond’ by Madness, comes across as a right knob too. Pakistani men as an ethnic group need to work on their PR too. Maybe they could all get together to discuss on some remote island c/o one way ticket instead of central London. I couldn’t give a shit about Kashmir, far more pressing things closer to home and it’s none of our business anyway. As if we can do anything about! My advice, if you want to affect change, protest in Lahore or Delhi.

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Just as a point of accuracy, Pakistani men don't constitute an ethnic group (though they do constitute a national one). Presumably they follow Pakistan's ethnic makeup: Punjabi 44.7%, Pashtun (Pathan) 15.4%, Sindhi 14.1%, Saraiki 8.4%, Muhajirs 7.6%, Balochi 3.6%, other 6.3% according to Index Mundi, though how accurate their information actually is I couldn't tell you. Somewhere in the right ball-park, perhaps, if it's based at least in part on census data.

Didn't watch the video, so realise I might well be missing a point here (just didn't fancy the idea of wasting valuable time on Hopkins, really; no idea what the other fella is like, never heard of him).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here