Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Kate Middleton pregnant AGAIN

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Crodo's threads usually have a hint of truth about them with a cheeky little link.

The majority have fallen for this hook line and sinker, without a shred of evidence, but just want to reinforce their prejudices and sexism.
I actually read it somewhere and thought it was true which is how fake news is spread I guess..
I was not being prejudiced or sexist, the question of whether having loads of kids when we're constantly told what state the planet will be in in a few years still stands.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I actually read it somewhere and thought it was true which is how fake news is spread I guess..
I was not being prejudiced or sexist, the question of whether having loads of kids when we're constantly told what state the planet will be in in a few years still stands.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

You weren't, but others were.

If you'd hung on, you could have beaten Crodo to the marvellous news of an engagement.

Princess Beatrice's engagement to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi announced by her parents, the Duke and Duchess of York

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Quite, there's always something 'kept back' for special occasions like today. Another leech on the public purse from a gold digger, can't say I blame her, she has no discernible talent, she's done very well.
Haha my thoughts exactly. Come the revolution.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
This thread should be deleted. Somedays I just don’t check the news after reading things on here. But why would you start a thread on such a subject anyway if untrue. Bizarre. Fake news. Pointless discussion. NSC in a nutshell??!
This is a very funny thread. Hats off to the OP

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You weren't, but others were.

If you'd hung on, you could have beaten Crodo to the marvellous news of an engagement.

Princess Beatrice's engagement to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi announced by her parents, the Duke and Duchess of York

Which is all rather fortuitous timing for the Duke, given recent headlines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Magnificent news, congratulations to the Princess and all of the Royal Family.

:bowdown:

Some rare good news on a day of so much bad news. This will be a great gift to the nation and we will all be celebrating again next April.

Mmmm....so using Crodo's law of reverse extrapolation using imaginary numbers and Wintergreen ointment...this mean's you are communist.

Comrade! :thumbsup::love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here