Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kate Bush to Tour

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Those of us who subscribe to the Kate Bush Newsletter have advance ticket details! WhooHoo!

Bugger.....Now to find some money!

Share the wealth?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Page 2 - how on EARTH am I the first to do this?!

[yt]PJbjAwvRWLs[/yt]

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Ticket purchase conditions quite stringent, id and stuff to be presented on the night. Good call, as the touts will be out in force for this one. Only the second tour she has ever done and a massive and loyal fanbase, including me. It's one of those just have to be there occasions.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oasis reunion tour up next, nothing's surer. The number of albums the brothers grim sell nowadays could be counted on the shoulder of giants.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Your not bloody joking.....

Hover the cursor over her name at the top and Amazon sales pop up with Kate Bush cds !!

Hardly likely. Kate Bush is not exactly renowned for living rock and roll life, driving rolls royces in to swimming pools, stuffing £50k of charlie up her nose on a weekly basis. Doctor's daughter from Kent, I would imagine she appointed an accountant before she appointed a roadie.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hardly likely. Kate Bush is not exactly renowned for living rock and roll life, driving rolls royces in to swimming pools, stuffing £50k of charlie up her nose on a weekly basis. Doctor's daughter from Kent, I would imagine she appointed an accountant before she appointed a roadie.

Wasn't there some kind of Pink Floyd-sponsored connection?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Vera Lynn will be doing a tour later this year. She has just brought out a new record.

I think they said yesterday that her new album is being released in June to coincide with the anniversary of the D Day landings or something like that.

She seems healthy enough, but at 97 years old, I can't help feeling it's brave of the record company to announce a three month run-in time for the release date...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here