Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Karl Robinson ain't a happy boy

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Yes it was a penalty but it was also not a foul by Manu when he was heading clear through on goal. Worst team at the Amex this season and Robinson should count himself lucky we were not out of sight by half time

Agree with all but would say Ever not just this season

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There were a few examples of the MK players throwing themselves to ground. The ref bought virtually all of them except the occasions they were in the penalty area.

He also seemed to miss most of the rugby style challenges on Baldock in the first half.

Terrible ref.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought they are competing with Bristol City as the worst team we have played at home this season. With a little luck we could have been 4 up at half time.

Bristol City were the best side to come to the Amex this season BG...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
link please

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ref wasa wanker today end of story another overpaid bellend

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Could and should have been 3 or 4 up at half time. But we didn't convert (again), stonewall, cast iron, blatant, nailed on penalty you could ever wish to have seen. How on God's green earth did the two officials not give it is beyond me. Looked like the ref was waiting for the lino to give it and when he didn't decided to give the corner. Being a level 4 ref myself I couldn't believe how woeful the ref was today and I am always normally on their side

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ref was terrible for both sides and it was a stone wall pen but come on. They were nothing LIKE a Poyet era Albion team. They were awful. Easily the worst team I've seen at the Amex. Must have been on a spreadbet the number of throw ins they gave away, all had the wrong studs in, keeper in particular, and the back 4 had the pace of Greer with broken legs in an oil tanker.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
MKD were poor. They should have had a penalty, but we should have been out of sight at half time anyway. Manu was fouled, not the fouler, when through in the second half, another pisspoor decision

.....and Bristol City were light years ahead of MKD, and the best team I have seen at the Amex this season so far.

Thought Robinson was good value in his post match interview. Proper rant at the ref (he'll get fined for it), lots of good words about us and the remembrance in particular but he thought they didn't deserve to lose (they did, he was wrong on that point)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think teams at the top do get the rub of the green far more than teams at the bottom. Last look at the amount of pens BMouth got last year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here