Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Karl Oyston Step Down – HELP the Petition

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've signed. I think that now there is a petition it will only fuel the chairman's ego if few sign it. Not a very good reason to sign but whatever.

I just found this online . . . brings back very bad memories . . .

http://democracy.bathnes.gov.uk/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=158

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England
Latest - taken from a Blackpool fan forum. You won't believe this mates! Desperate stuff ...

"Up to now most fans threatened with legal action regarding comments made on this forum and other forms of social media have only received letters of pre action . As you may have recently read on other posts one of our fellow posters has now received documents from the Oystons' solicitors which require him to fill in earnings and assets to be presented to the courts as well as a request to submit his defence . They have also paid the court fees for £610 to take the poster concerned to the High Court in Manchester with a claim lodged for up to £50,000 each for John Owen Oyston, Karl Samuel Oyston and Blackpool Football Club Limited .One of the ludicrous claims the solicitors have made is that the comments made by this fan have, amongst other claims for damages, hit this years season ticket sales.

Our request for help is for anyone reading this message board who didn't renew this season, e-mails on the following address a quick resume as to why they didn't renew. Possible reasons may include a lack of investment over the past few seasons, being treated with contempt by the present owners, having only 8 players up to a week before the season started, pre season training tour cancelled etc etc etc.

This in effect will show any judge preciding that to make a claim for these damages is ridiculous to say the least.

Many thanks for your time and if any other fans have received a summons that we don't know about that these emails may also help please let us know on the below email address."

justice4fans@outlook.com

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Yoda

English & European
"Club accounts show around £24m has been paid to a number of Oyston-owned companies since Blackpool’s promotion to the Premier League in 2010, including an £11m payment to owner Owen Oyston himself in 2011"

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/belokon-exclusive-i-d-buy-pool-but-oyston-won-t-sell-1-7098631

So, this smacks of Archer and Bellotti yet the Football League sit by and do sweet fa, even though they promised it wouldn't happen again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here