Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kanchelskis IS going to sign!!!!!!!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Does anyone know WHEN Kanchelskis will sign?

Surely it will be in time for the live game with QPR, as that is the perfect "shop window" for the fella, as even if he does sign, it will surely be to get himself match fit, noticed and a Div 1 club.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
dwayne said:
yes but he's playing damn well for us at the momenta nd can probably do better and I suspect his agent has put 2 and 2 together.

Have you seen Knight play yet dwayne?

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
dwayne said:
I was told about Coppell but only a couple of days before it happened.

I heard Kanchelskis will sign on a month-month but will be looking for a premiership or 1st division team in that time, he will use us a shop window, but u can bet your bottom dollar that Knight and Coppell will not spin it like that.

you do talk shit!

its not rocket science to work out that we would sign him on month to month and could poss go to another club

your just guessing dwayne ,you sad little, make up friends,bulshitting wanker!! why dont you f*** right off this board as nobody likes you utter dickhead

go on f*** right off now you twat!"!!!!!!
f***ing,f***ing,SHIT FOR BRAINS LITTLE PLEB!!!!!

Mods-if you do want to baN ME FOR A WHILE FOR THIS OUTBURST PLEASE FELL FREE TO DO SO AS I THINK IT IS WORTH IT!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Mr Popkins said:
you do talk shit!

its not rocket science to work out that we would sign him on month to month and could poss go to another club

your just guessing dwayne ,you sad little, make up friends,bulshitting wanker!! why dont you f*** right off this board as nobody likes you utter dickhead

go on f*** right off now you twat!"!!!!!!
f***ing,f***ing,SHIT FOR BRAINS LITTLE PLEB!!!!!

Hey, Poppers, don't hold back, tell us what you really think

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Mr Popkins

I suspect you know dwayne well to hold him in so much higher esteem than the rest of us

:lolol:

Gritt23 said:
Does anyone know WHEN Kanchelskis will sign?

Surely it will be in time for the live game with QPR, as that is the perfect "shop window" for the fella, as even if he does sign, it will surely be to get himself match fit, noticed and a Div 1 club.
Dick Knight, who seems to know quite a lot about this aspect of any possible deal - for reasons which I can only speculate about - said, at the Fans Forum, that Kanchelskis is still registered with the Saudi club, even if he is no longer under contract to them.

And Steve Coppell, who also seems to know quite a lot about possible options for Kanchelskis to consider - again for reasons we can only speculate about - didn't completely rule out a possible signing.

Were we minded to speculate - and who am I to suggest that Safeway might be doing just that? - we might think that, just possibly, he'll be playing for us once the registration complications are sorted out.

Does Sharia Law cover Saudi football contracts?

Trigger said:
Cant see you getting banned for that Popkins... Its a valid point... :lolol:
The moderators are very busy at the moment. We haven't got the time to spend all day on NSC on the look out for inappropriate personal abuse.

These things take time.

:)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
f*** off Popkins you fat ****. maybe u should hit a f***ing hit a gym instead of sitting on your fat arse. Fat embarrassing **** calling me thick ...please!!

....chase me...:jester:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
The moderators are very busy at the moment. We haven't got the time to spend all day on NSC on the look out for inappropriate personal abuse.

These things take time.

:)

I'm currently cleaning my desk. It's been all sticky since danny seagull spilt red bull over it. :angry:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Dwayne's new job:
untitled.bmp

Aug 10, 2003
dwayne said:
f*** off Popkins you fat ****. maybe u should hit a f***ing hit a gym instead of sitting on your fat arse. Fat embarrassing **** calling me thick ...please!!

....chase me...:jester:

hit a f***ing hit a gym?? *sigh* the Queen's English defiled once more I fear:(

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
no it's called the development of syntax, and if you look at the progression of the english language it has never been stagnant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here