Kaiser Chiefs at the Concorde 2

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Don't know if anyone's seen them on the NME tour at the moment but they sounded pretty damn good on the radio the other night and tickets are on sale today here for their show in Brighton next month. Get in quick!!:thumbsup:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I saw them last year in Camden and they were pretty good. A man in the crowd wearing a cowboy hat dropped his trousers and pants, and shook his penis at me. Which i thought was a tad unnecessary.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
They are Leeds fans named after Radebes former club, top blokes. I sit two seats from one of them at Elland Road. They are well worth going to see and their debut album is going to be simply awesome!

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Their new single is awesome, Xfm have been playing it to death these last few days, and Christian O'Connell played it back to back on Monday!

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
t'chiefs are f***ing ACE!

i can't recommend highly enought that you come to this gig... covering them on the nme tour at the mo and they blow you away night after night.

do it.

nme tour photos

8151.jpg

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Aren't the Kaiser Chiefs a South African football team? If so, how the f*** do they play a match in the Concorde?? :dunce:

sykid69

Aug 2, 2003
Hove
fuckin awesome band.. there album is gna b class! and are comin down on there nme tour. 25th april mon night they wil b in the concorde 2! i predict a riot.. jus 1 of there top tunes. is all about the night life in leeds.. please listen 2 it. its mustard :ohmy:

I can either go 2 lemar at the dome 25th of april or kaiser chiefs?

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
what band do they sound like?

i heard alot about them.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
sykid69 said:
fuckin awesome band.. there album is gna b class! and are comin down on there nme tour. 25th april mon night they wil b in the concorde 2! i predict a riot.. jus 1 of there top tunes. is all about the night life in leeds.. please listen 2 it. its mustard :ohmy:

I can either go 2 lemar at the dome 25th of april or kaiser chiefs?

lemar or the kaiser chiefs...hmmm...tough choice:shootself

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:
lemar or the kaiser chiefs...hmmm...tough choice:shootself

Not really.

''If there's any justice in the woorrlld, I would be your maaan, you would bee my girrl.''

Lemar. All day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports