Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Justin Richards

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
surely a player at either of them clubs cannot be out of our price range. :nono:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
durrington gull said:
According to SCR McGhee was watching Richards last night at Northwich v Woking game?

Probably out of our price range though

His out of contract in the summer and wants a move now.I think a bid of about 25-50 grand would get him if thats what the manager wants

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would be suprised if MM went all the way up to Northwich to watch him when he can go 45 miles up the road anytime to watch him.

Would it not have made more sense to have a few games videod and watch him on that.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Interesting... I've heard this guy is very good...

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
BensGrandad said:
I would be suprised if MM went all the way up to Northwich to watch him when he can go 45 miles up the road anytime to watch him.

Would it not have made more sense to have a few games videod and watch him on that.

just like the argie

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
or got his stats off CM2006 :lolol:

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The video of Turienzo could have been doctored to make him look better but obviously one done by MM or on his behalf by a professional firm employed by BHA would be impartial.

He could have 3 or 4 done if he wanted and then make a decision.

How sick would he have been if he went to Northwich and Richards pulled out at the last minute due to illness. I know I have had it done to me and that is fairly local.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
The manager would of not gone all the way to Northwich last night bens grandad I agree on that.Robert lester has already let the cat out of the bag

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
vulture said:
The manager would of not gone all the way to Northwich last night bens grandad I agree on that.Robert lester has already let the cat out of the bag

Someone on a Woking forum seems to confirm MM's attendance - although Nigel Clough was also watching, so we might get outbid by Burton Albion after their windfall tonight!

Card Board (Woking Forum)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
johnny jigsaw said:
Someone on a Woking forum seems to confirm MM's attendance - although Nigel Clough was also watching, so we might get outbid by Burton Albion after their windfall tonight!

Card Board (Woking Forum)

Unless Clough tabled a huge wage I somehow doubt he'd swap Woking for Burton instead of us but there again stranger things have happened.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Worth a pop.

Probably not good enough, but if we can pick him up for a few grand I don't suppose his wages will be that much. He's already turned Burton down a few times, he wants league football and has gone on record as saying he's good enough for the Championship.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Even if he's got potential I can't see him suddenly being the answer to our goalscoring problems at Championship level. If we're going to bring a striker in it has to be someone with experience - we already have a couple of strikers for the future in 'CKR / Robinson'.

All the resources we have must go on an experienced forward not a non league player.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here