Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Justice is served for 2yo Sanam Navsarka (tortured to death by a piece of scum)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
While I have no sympathy for him at all, I can't be the only one slightly uncomfortable with the idea that two other lags, who for all we know could have robbed old ladies at knifepoint or beaten their wives to death, consider that they should be the ones to dispense justice. I don't want criminals dishing out justice, I want the system to do it. These guys are not heroes, they are (suspected) murderers.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
How bloodthirsty NSCers can be.

Struggling to see how torturing an adult to death is good, but torturing a child to death is bad. No doubt this makes me a woolly-minded liberal.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
While I have no sympathy for him at all, I can't be the only one slightly uncomfortable with the idea that two other lags, who for all we know could have robbed old ladies at knifepoint or beaten their wives to death, consider that they should be the ones to dispense justice. I don't want criminals dishing out justice, I want the system to do it. These guys are not heroes, they are (suspected) murderers.

This. It turns my stomach how NSC reacts to news this. For all we know those responsible are in for equally horrifying crimes, yet they have appointed themselves as some sort of moral crusader and judge, jury and executioner. IMO life should mean life and prisoners' rights should be re-evaluated as they can get an easy ride...but the day one scumbag kills another scumbag is not a happy day in what's supposed to be a civilised society.

No doubt that makes me a wishy washy liberal and someone will attempt to justify their blood lust by asking whether I have kids...

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Unfortunately it doesn't.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
This. It turns my stomach how NSC reacts to news this. For all we know those responsible are in for equally horrifying crimes, yet they have appointed themselves as some sort of moral crusader and judge, jury and executioner. IMO life should mean life and prisoners' rights should be re-evaluated as they can get an easy ride...but the day one scumbag kills another scumbag is not a happy day in what's supposed to be a civilised society.

No doubt that makes me a wishy washy liberal and someone will attempt to justify their blood lust by asking whether I have kids...
Have you got kids ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Those

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am generally anti death penalty. However, when it comes to scum who hurt innocent kids like that I actually think the death penalty would be too good for them. Glad he got his in the end.

The problem is as much as I totally agree with Edna, my primal gut feeling goes with Dan.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
It seems a shame that two men will be charged with the scum's murder.

I feel that I shouldn't, but I hope they made him suffer terribly before he died. Scum that treat other human beings like that don't deserve to be treated as human beings themselves. I'm just always uncomfortable that this means we have to make someone else into a murderer, but otherwise I'd fully support the death sentence in such cases.

At least he's not costing us to keep him in prison any more.

being that they were in a CAT A prison, one would assume they were no angels themselves...

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I certainly would not call the convicts who did this hero's, although. I would say that I am glad that there is one less child killer with us.

that is the point, they are hardly heroes, doubtless they had nothing to lose and killed him for fun. It's not uncommon.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Unfortunately it doesn't.

Therein lies the problem. 23 years for inflicting over 100 injuries on a helpless baby, if anyone seriously thinks that is justice they have in my opinion got to be a hard hearted individual. Surely a whole life tariff (in the absence of a Death Penalty) is the only appropriate sentence for a crime so brutal.

I bet he had a better death than that poor child.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here