Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just watched the Millwall game again

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The only excuse i can offer re Benno is his lack of game time ....Bent last night seemed to be actually avoiding any contact with the ball in complete contrast to the game against Fulham

I watched him hide behind a tall defender when we got a corner.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
This is the "LuaLua question" - much better to have someone on the pitch who actually does threaten the opposition rather than a load of players who don't.

Ok fair point.

But countered with, KLL will put in a shift defensively and has a physical presence, whereas I've yet to see Tex win a tackle or track back.

DavePage

Ok, now you have watched it again, please explain….."[FONT=Open Sans, Arial, sans-serif]Sami Hyypia insists he cannot blame the efforts put in by his players”[/FONT]
[FONT=Open Sans, Arial, sans-serif]Or am I missing something?[/FONT]

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I didn't think the game was as bad as I thought last night when I watched it again today. what we need is Murray a couple of players back from injury some confidence when we are near the opposition penalty box and some luck.

We can avoid relegation but we got to keep behind the team and that also means don't moan at the manager during the game. Sorry Attila :nono:
What a crock of shite.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I am not saying that we are that good, but if 25% of the half chances went in, then we would be nicking results.
The near miss ratio must be quite high.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I imagine there are plenty of people who could fund the Albion as a plaything which does bring it's own potential problems if they lose interest.

On the contrary, I'd hazard a guess that the number of people willing to lose around £10 million a year on the club is about one.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I wasn't there, but just watched it back. We've created at least 3 or 4 clear cut chances. And a handful of decent enough half chances. By the sounds of it I'm glad I didn't have to sit through the entire game, but we did actually look like scoring.

So that part at least is quite good.. right?... Right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here