Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just wanted to say Hi.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Hi.

Have been a supporter for 34 years and a regular visitor to view NSC for sometime. Thought in these non negative days it would be a good time to make a first post.

My 13 year old son and I are season ticket holders which has been some achievement as he has lived all his life in Kent (bad parent) and is surrounded by the usual top 4 supporters at school. Wednesday was one of my best moments supporting the Albion (despite visits to Wembley and Cardiff) just because it was wonderful to see the look of disbelief on my sons face when we scored our second goal and to see how excited he still was the next day to be able to go to school with bragging rights for a change.

We are both Albion for ever, without question, but it is nights like these that make the bad times bearable.

That is all.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
My 13 year old son and I are season ticket holders which has been some achievement as he has lived all his life in Kent (bad parent) and is surrounded by the usual top 4 supporters at school.

What a great dad - and, indeed, son! Congrats!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Huh, Don't know what you're so excited about, it was only the league cup against Man City reserves, would rather have got three points against Bristol Rovers blah blah blah, mumble mumble mumble, moan moan moan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here