Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just to make a bad day WORSE Muzza scores for Palace

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace's season is over - depressingly safe with so many still to play.

As such, I have no issue at all with Murray grabbing some limelight by scoring against City.

Our season is not over,not by a long way.
With each place in the table worth an additional £1.2 mill, we'll be going all out to finish in the top 10 .
Need 5 more points to beat last years total, think we can do that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only saw one replay, but it looked like Dann was offside to me.

EDIT: Seen a second replay. Definitely off. Murray was level with the ball for his part, but if the lino got it right play would have been stopped before his shot.

Dann was clearly offside when the ball was headed on , Muzza was also fractionally offside and he knew it because he looked over to the linesman to see if the flag was going up which he doesn't bother with when he knows he's onside. There is a very thin line with cheating and getting away with it and cheating but getting caught. #HANDBALL

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Dann was clearly offside when the ball was headed on , Muzza was also fractionally offside and he knew it because he looked over to the linesman to see if the flag was going up which he doesn't bother with when he knows he's onside. There is a very thin line with cheating and getting away with it and cheating but getting caught.

Oh come on Soggy, take those blue and white tinted specs off for a minute :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh come on Soggy, take those blue and white tinted specs off for a minute :lol:

We both know Glenn isn't averse to bending the rules of the game :wink:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
We both know Glenn isn't averse to bending the rules of the game :wink:

My view is he is a very clever player.
He won nearly every header against Kompany, lays off a decent ball, and draws a foul when needed.
As Supa Al said after the game, a classic number 9 performance.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My view is he is a very clever player.
He won nearly every header against Kompany, lays off a decent ball, and draws a foul when needed.
As Supa Al said after the game, a classic number 9 performance.

He leaps like a salmon.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm late to this but really don't begrudge FFS any of his goals, for a number of reasons; the main one being that he's a really nice bloke.

Plus QPR are my pantomime villain team this year.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He leaps like a salmon.

image.jpg

You know what soggy, you're correct, he does leap like a salmon :lolol:

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf. :shootself

As much as I dislike Palace, I have to be fair and say 'well done'. We may be able to get a similar result in the future, but at the moment, as you say, on the footballing side we are light years behind.

Also, well done Glenn Murray - gone from Rochdale to the Premier League, despite having suffered from a serious injury, and never having had any pace, but manages to score against a top side. Whatever you say about him, he is an effective forward.

SDG

May 26, 2014
As much as I dislike Palace, I have to be fair and say 'well done'. We may be able to get a similar result in the future, but at the moment, as you say, on the footballing side we are light years behind.

Also, well done Glenn Murray - gone from Rochdale to the Premier League, despite having suffered from a serious injury, and never having had any pace, but manages to score against a top side. Whatever you say about him, he is an effective forward.
He is the lesser version of Harry Kane.

Intelligent, great finisher. Not the quickest, but will always be in the right place at the right time.

It's great that players like Glenn, Lambert etc do well in the Prem, lovely bloke, solid player.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Well said...

Apparently Murray is Farage's favourite player

Yes, its a pity he went to Palace, but the chancers knew a deal when they saw one, he got more cash and didn't have to even move anywhere near Croydon.

PREMIER LEAGUE

Apr 2, 2015
Muzza is a prem league player, so and the end of the day the weed would never have kept him, sadly for you he went on a free to your bitter rivals, scored 30 and is currently the top of the goals per ration in the UK & 5th in Europe. So from all of us at the Holmesdale end, thanks a lot... x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here