Just to let you know...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
ChubbyNVFC said:
We're Founder members of the (old)2nd division, along with Liverpool and Grimsby!!!, and were formed in 1874, 26 years before you whippersnappers came along so have a bit of bloody respect for your elders and let us win!!!:lolol: :lolol:

Where the f*** is "Northwich"? I assume it's another northern slum town like Liverpool and Grimsby? :nono:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Just to let you know...

3gulls said:
Where the f*** is "Northwich"? I assume it's another northern slum town like Liverpool and Grimsby? :nono:
Ignore this neo-Nazi idiot, everyone else does.

ChubbyNVFC

Oct 29, 2006
Re: Re: Re: Just to let you know...

Man of Harveys said:
Ignore this neo-Nazi idiot, everyone else does.

Thats fine, we have our own Troll called New York Tricky, the Cheshire version of Aldridge Prior.
For the Un-enlightened, Northwich is an attractive little town slap bang in the middle of the Cheshire, built on the junction of two rivers, the Dane and the Weaver. On the whole it's a great place to live and it's far enough away from both Manchester and Liverpool to have developed its own identity unlike other Cheshire towns like Altrincham or Runcorn.
You know what they say about assumption, 3gulls, it's the mother of all f*** ups.:salute:

Alternatively,
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....on=true&zm=0&scale=200000&left.x=6&left.y=144

Last edited:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Just to let you know...

ChubbyNVFC said:
Thats fine, we have our own Troll called New York Tricky, the Cheshire version of Aldridge Prior.
For the Un-enlightened, Northwich is an attractive little town slap bang in the middle of the Cheshire, built on the junction of two rivers, the Dane and the Weaver. On the whole it's a great place to live and it's far enough away from both Manchester and Liverpool to have developed its own identity unlike other Cheshire towns like Altrincham or Runcorn.
You know what they say about assumption, 3gulls, it's the mother of all f*** ups.:salute:

Alternatively,
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....on=true&zm=0&scale=200000&left.x=6&left.y=144

So it is a northern shite-hole then! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just to let you know...

3gulls said:
So it is a northern shite-hole then! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Obviously the same sort of place you grew up in.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just to let you know...

bhaexpress said:
Obviously the same sort of place you grew up in.

Unfortunately i grew-up in Brighton! Bit of a Shite-hole i know, but thankfully not up-north! :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just to let you know...

3gulls said:
Unfortunately i grew-up in Brighton! Bit of a Shite-hole i know, but thankfully not up-north! :lolol: :lolol:

Hmmm, must have been Whitehawk. Why is it that people like you think that ignorance is a virtue ?

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just to let you know...

bhaexpress said:
Hmmm, must have been Whitehawk. Why is it that people like you think that ignorance is a virtue ?

Just f*** off mate! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports