Just to let you know...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ChubbyNVFC

Oct 29, 2006
We're Founder members of the (old)2nd division, along with Liverpool and Grimsby!!!, and were formed in 1874, 26 years before you whippersnappers came along so have a bit of bloody respect for your elders and let us win!!!:lolol: :lolol:

ChubbyNVFC

Oct 29, 2006
ali jenkins said:
Erm...

...NO!:albion:

Typical, these youngsters today, no bloody respect. You give yer life fer em and what do you get, I don't know why I bother.....

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
ChubbyNVFC said:
We're Founder members of the (old)2nd division, along with Liverpool and Grimsby!!!, and were formed in 1874, 26 years before you whippersnappers came along so have a bit of bloody respect for your elders and let us win!!!:lolol: :lolol:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

ChubbyNVFC

Oct 29, 2006
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
Accrington Stanley were one of the founders of the football league, look where they are now

end of argument

Knocking the runaway leaders of your league out of the lager Cup? Bit of a daft statement if you don't mind me saying ,mate.
This thread was only started as a laugh.:rolleyes:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
ChubbyNVFC said:
brewery tap mate
pool challenge officially ON

:drink: :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Time for you oldies to move out of the way and let our (comparatively) young club have their chance.

:D

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
ChubbyNVFC said:

I should hope that Northwich have respect for my elders - The Verdins and will therefore allow us to steamroll you. :clap:

Are there many of you Trickies, coming down?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
Accrington Stanley were one of the founders of the football league, look where they are now

end of argument
A pedant writes ...

It was actually Accrington (the 'Owd Reds') who were founder members of the League but then dropped out in 1893. Accrington Stanley didn't join the League until 1921.

That's all, carry on ....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I always thought Northwich Victoria was a train station.

???

ChubbyNVFC

Oct 29, 2006
Brovian said:
A pedant writes ...

It was actually Accrington (the 'Owd Reds') who were founder members of the League but then dropped out in 1893. Accrington Stanley didn't join the League until 1921.

That's all, carry on ....

Yeah, Zesh, neh meh ner meh ner ner.:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports