Just the Striker to Come.......................

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What I want to know is what the Hell happened to the player The f-ing Moose reckoned was coming to The Albion? Presumably he forgot himself thanks to a frenzied masturbating marathon after Wet Sham hoofed their way into the PL.

God how I loath that ignorant, arrogant TOOL. :sick:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Paynter was properly one of the worst forwards i have seen play for the Albion, and been watching us at Goldstone, Priestfied, withdean and wierd that this guy represented us at our highest point been such i been a fan of club .

Craig "Barndoor" Davies , fractionally worse than BDB

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What I want to know is what the Hell happened to the player The f-ing Moose reckoned was coming to The Albion? Presumably he forgot himself thanks to a frenzied masturbating marathon after Wet Sham hoofed their way into the PL.

Cant someone tweet the fat c**t to see if this deal is still pending?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm not usually one for posting rumours on here, but there's been a lot of talk amongst Leeds fans 'in the know' that we've had a bid accepted for Becchio. Would certainly fit the bill, but isn't exactly spectacular.

By the way, Paynter's having a trial at Blackpool....

He has already left Blackpool , now having a trial at Donny.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

that twat knows nothing - spouts shite pretending to be in the know when in reality he's got nothing. Even his guesses on the shammers signings are mostly wrong despite his sources (most of whom seem to delight in misinforming him just for the crack). The only thing he is usually spot on about is where to find the best pies but then he practices that a lot

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Think he decided on TAX-FREE wages at Monaco. Or we couldn't afford Raul's 100+K a week wages. Take your pick..

Or it could be Roque Santa Cruz.. :)

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh what, all those players on frees? Yeah all of that money we didn't spend should have been spent on a striker. They were not good enough, if they were better, the strikers would have done better as a result.

Players arriving on a free transfer negotiate a signing on fee through their agent we don't get them for nothing. What we potentially save on a transfer fee goes towards wages and bonuses.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
we only had one striker most of the time because the rest were covering the midfield and defence........... no way were either anywhere close to good enough defensively or able to move the ball forward quickly or consistently through midfield. The compromises in our playing style began with weak fullbacks and central midfield. We did exceptionally but it was all based on adapting our style of play to compensate for weaknesses rather than playing to our strengths. Are you sure you watched Albion play last season?

I think I can answer that. No, he can't have. He might have been at the ground, but he can't have watched the game. I really wouldn't waste your breath, he's a lost cause.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Oh what, all those players on frees? Yeah all of that money we didn't spend should have been spent on a striker. They were not good enough, if they were better, the strikers would have done better as a result.

We did not concede many goals last season,unfortunatly we did not score very many either

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Think he decided on TAX-FREE wages at Monaco. Or we couldn't afford Raul's 100+K a week wages. Take your pick..

Or it could be Roque Santa Cruz.. :)

I think s/side's already nailed it tbf. He (Abrahams) knows f***-all about everything - apart from where to locate a pie at any given moment.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Becchio would fit in as another flair player , plus he speaks Spanish.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'd agree that Becchio would be a great acquisition, but I can't see Colin letting him go unless it's for silly money.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'd agree that Becchio would be a great acquisition, but I can't see Colin letting him go unless it's for silly money.

We could take Becchio AND McCormack in exchange for CMS :wink::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports