Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I thought he only drank red wine.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I think in all fairness. United thought i was gone before today but nothing like false hope ripped from under their feet like happened today

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be fair he showed some dignity in the post match interview and congratulated City which must have been hard.

Stumpy Tim

To be fair, he had lost the title five minutes before. I hate the way managers are interviewed minutes after a game and are then expected to be reasonable and balanced. If I was a manager I would refuse any interviews until several hours after a match.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
However great the drama yesterday (and it was incredible) that is not where Man Utd lost the league. You'd have expected both to win yesterday. Everton/Wigan is where Fergie will be looking.

Bushy, I don't know what planet you live on but how could you expect either manager to be fully coherent within minutes after what they went through yesterday, especially Ferguson. Even Mancini could barely speak.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No he didnt, he still couldnt resist the little dig of " they did it against ten men for half an hour and had 5 minutes stoppage time to help them." he is a graceless tosser.

To say " I congratulate City " must have been the hardest words he has ever said had to say in his life and he didn't have to say them.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
However great the drama yesterday (and it was incredible) that is not where Man Utd lost the league. You'd have expected both to win yesterday. Everton/Wigan is where Fergie will be looking.

Bushy, I don't know what planet you live on but how could you expect either manager to be fully coherent within minutes after what they went through yesterday, especially Ferguson. Even Mancini could barely speak.
Do leave off, this was quite a while after the final whistle, and he had enough presence of mind to be bitter , so I dont think his objectivity is in question, and for your guide , the world I live in is the same one that the likes of Bob Paisley, Sir Alf Ramsey, Roy Hodgson, Roberto Martinez also have or do live in , can you imagine some of them being so crassly petulant as to mention the length of injury time ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
To say " I congratulate City " must have been the hardest words he has ever said had to say in his life and he didn't have to say them.

But, as Bushy says, he got his little digs in to balance the equation - no need for him to have gone on about ten men and the stoppage time - just makes him look bitter. No class behind that whatsoever. How many times has significant stoppage time benefitted United in past years?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Whatever next? We'll have 'patriotic Englishman' Harry Redknapp wanting the sausage eaters to beat Chelsea in the Champions League next.................................Oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here