Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just seen the goals

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I watched the Sky highlights today. Second half we were poor, but didn't deserve to let in four goals. It looked as though everything fell perfectly for Fulham, but we certainly didn't help ourselves. We'll be fine on Saturday. no need to panic …. yet.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
1. Bong turns his back
2. Bong muscled off by Chambers and lets ball bounce
3. Foul
4. Bong backs off and fails to close his man down and then let's Vietto (scorer) run past him leaving him free to head in.

There's a link there...

Yes. Your over-indulgence, perhaps:

bong.jpg

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I spotted a theme too.

1. Am I the only one who thought "Button would probably have stopped that", definitely one that would have provoked a couple of "short keeper" comments had it happened in one of Ryans early games for us.

2. Ryan comes and Duffy gets under it, Dunk then does not attack the ball, who was probably the best placed player to deal with it, so he probably should have called it as his, unless Ryan had. Ryan gets close positionally, but doesn't raise his hands.

3. Another one Button gets to?

4.Ryan sort of waves and jumps hopelessly at the shot that hits the bar, and is then in a bad position for the second shot.

Maybe Button was ruled second choice as it was back at Fulham, personally I would have thought a chance to show them he was up to the job would only have raised his game, and with Ryan possibly jet lagged and used to warmer weather as of late, I think we should have played Button.
Totally agree.

Ryan is way overrated on NSC.

I was pleasantly surprised how good button looked when he came in and he should have kept his place

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here