Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just Seen The Game On Highlights

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Absolutely DISGUSTING and CYNICAL dive by the BORN CHEAT Zaha. NEVER a penalty. I've NEVER seen such disgraceful spoiling TACTICS and gamesmanSHIP. Just goes to SHOW palARSE are like school in SUMMER, no CLASS!!

Buckley's pen was nailed on.

just to spoil the joke (this is the straight faced attitude prevalent on BBS... and they expect to be taken seriously, remain credible? of course biased the other way.)

while i'm here, a little note/anecdote on the CEASELESS BANTER:

Can't help but be put in mind time and time again of the elderly Villa supporting father of a Villa fan mate of my man (proper Brummies loik, I suppose it doesn't hurt to clarify) who on taking an interest in us after our FA cup match at VP was looking into the source of rivalry between albion and palace (as usual not understanding how it came about)

after farting around on the internet for a bit he said in a withering drawl -

'i can't find a lot, only some song about a fight on boxing day which both sets of fans sing and which apparently they both claim they won'

an essentially embarrassing observation coming from a neutral, frankly it cracked me up. you gotta love it.

i advised him there might be more info beyond youtube but THAT, dear children, is another tale.

:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here