Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just seen Robinson's goals...

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
On 'The Championship'. Second was taken very nicely.

What's the likelyhood the new manager will instantly recall all players to the club for assessment? (not sure about Lynch as I recall there was a fee involved or something).

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Both quality, one from a ball down the middle where he ran on and hit it past the keeper on the run, the second a kung fu take down of the ball and then a subtle lobbed finish.

Aldershot seem to be getting he best out of him.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Jake cannot be recalled in the first month. As he's signed til the end of the season i doubt we'll be allowed to recall at all...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
He is on a 3 month loan, which is classed as an emergency loan, so we can recall him. We cannot recall Lynch as he is on a long term loan and there is no recall on those.

Even within the first month?

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I think Jakes out of contract at the end of the season so a new manager needs to see him prior to offerng him a new contract. So many people have said he has found his level, but this may be our level next season, he has been top scorer for us in prior seasons and has great talent.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
I was there watching Jake yesty and he played quality. Both goals were taken brilliantly and he had a sublime lob disallowed for his hat-trick down to a very tight offside call. Glad to see hes doing the business and proven some people very wrong who have been a bit to harsh to him over the year. Go on the Jakerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahaha!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Glad to see hes doing the business and proven some people very wrong who have been a bit to harsh to him over the year. Go on the Jakerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahaha!

How has he proven people wrong? I am sure that most of his critics recognise that he has some ability to be a decent player, but rarely shown that at Brighton. Also, scoring a few goals having dropped down a league is generally proving the critics right?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
How has he proven people wrong? I am sure that most of his critics recognise that he has some ability to be a decent player, but rarely shown that at Brighton. Also, scoring a few goals having dropped down a league is generally proving the critics right?

Its amazing what starting up front with a big man and a little bit of confidence with fans behind you and feeling wanted can do, Also goals are goals im afraid you still gotta put them away. Jake showed yesty when confident he is a very good finisher which people never gave him credit for.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Its amazing what starting up front with a big man and a little bit of confidence with fans behind you and feeling wanted can do, Also goals are goals im afraid you still gotta put them away. Jake showed yesty when confident he is a very good finisher which people never gave him credit for.

I have always thought he is a decent finisher, that much is clear in just the pre-match warm ups, but perhaps needs to move on in order to fulfil his potential.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
I have always thought he is a decent finisher, that much is clear in just the pre-match warm ups, but perhaps needs to move on in order to fulfil his potential.

Yeah maybe that is the case. He is a good finisher always has been.

Attachments

• Aldershot30962News6.jpg
    Aldershot30962News6.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 376

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Jake, one minute you are all slagging him, now its get him back he can be our saviour, just decide what side of the fence you are on. I dont remember anyone saying tha he should not be allowed to go, in fact most were wishing him good luck, which he appears to have had. I wish him well but do not think he is the answer to our goal scoring problems.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Jake, one minute you are all slagging him, now its get him back he can be our saviour, just decide what side of the fence you are on. I dont remember anyone saying tha he should not be allowed to go, in fact most were wishing him good luck, which he appears to have had. I wish him well but do not think he is the answer to our goal scoring problems.

I've never slagged him off, being a good mate of mine i've always stuck by him and obviously am always going to be loyal to him. I just want Jake to do well just a shame it probably won't be at Brighton now too many people have made there mind up.

I've never slagged him off, being a good mate of mine i've always stuck by him and obviously am always going to be loyal to him. I just want Jake to do well just a shame it probably won't be at Brighton now too many people have made there mind up.

Always been impressed with his attitude and play when he's come on for The Albion. I hope he's not giving up ambition to play for us again, because a new manager would do well to consider him.

I also hope that someone from the club is watching him with interest while he's loaned out. ???

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Always been impressed with his attitude and play when he's come on for The Albion.

I've always thought that maybe his attitude is not what it could be. I might be wide of the mark, but he seems to give off the impression that he is doing the fans a favour by playing for Brighton. Maybe a bit cocky and in the comfort zone. As I said, probably wide of the mark here.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Thats what I thought needs to move to another club to have a chance of testing himself, one that gives him a chance of playing in the Championship at least. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here