Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just Received This E-Mail From Palarse's "Commercial Dept."

Brian Riggs

Aug 7, 2009
Naturally, I replied demanding to be deleted immediately from their database, but thought I should share it with everyone as it was quite amusing. As follows;

Build your Business at the Palace!

Crystal Palace FC want to support you in building your business for the future.

Your company can entertain clients utilising our exciting hospitality options, build awareness and promote your brand or products utilising our creative advertising and sponsorship products or simply build a bespoke package to suit the needs and objectives of your company.

If you need an impressive venue for a meeting or event, Selhurst Park Stadium conference and banqueting facilities have recently been revamped to create a state of the art business facility, available all year round, not only for top quality match day hospitality in the vibrant Npower Championship, but as the business centre of choice in the region.

Under new ownership and renewed direction Crystal Palace Football Club is located in the heart of the South London business community. With fantastic new facilities and a large number of loyal supporters and Corporate clients, Crystal Palace FC can provide many varied opportunities to build your business. Crystal Palace proudly work with many businesses in this area and our corporate family is vibrant and growing.

My favourite paragraph is, "If you need an impressive venue...":lol:

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
Naturally, I replied demanding to be deleted immediately from their database, ...

Crystal Palace proudly work with many businesses in this area and our corporate family is vibrant and growing.

My favourite paragraph is, "If you need an impressive venue...":lol:

The question is, what are you doing on their database?

I would have kept that one quiet if I were you :-D

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So you hire it, go bust and pay them 1p back in the pound... sounds like a fair deal?

Why don't they just invite Sainsburys to extend the supermarket into their midfield?

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
Welcome to Smellhurst Corporate Hospitality

:lol:

Attachments

• PIKEYS.jpg
    PIKEYS.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 1,311

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As a supporter of Brighton I would never use their conference and banqueting facilities

As a business person I really would never use their conference and banqueting facilites. They are literally light years behind us now on this front. Why would anyone who was deciding between the two use them? I mean seriously what a waste of space that club is.

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
I got the spam too

You forgot this bit. Maybe not a brilliant idea though because he might get inundated with piss taking emails and we wouldn't want that would we? :0)

Chris Powlson
Head of Commercial
T: 020 8768 6010
M: 07507 477886
Crystal Palace Football Club
Crystal Palace | CPFC Scores, News, Transfers, Fixtures
chris.powlson[MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION].co.uk

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here