Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just received a letter

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Good that the club is actively pursuing fans who only come intermittently to try to persuade them to come more regularly.

D

Deleted member 18477

Good that the club is actively pursuing fans who only come intermittently to try to persuade them to come more regularly.

I was a ST holder for a number of years before this season... They're trying to get me back. They phoned up as well to ask why I didn't renew and I said with the rise in prices of other bills I could no longer justify spending money on a ST which is a pure luxury item.

I still go to the odd game though. Don't miss going to every game as much as I thought I would.

Jan 30, 2008
I was a ST holder for a number of years before this season... They're trying to get me back. They phoned up as well to ask why I didn't renew and I said with the rise in prices of other bills I could no longer justify spending money on a ST which is a pure luxury item.

I still go to the odd game though. Don't miss going to every game as much as I thought I would.
you're not the only one :wink:
regards
DR

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough

The time will come soon with or without "PLR"or even "PL in" when the bottom falls out of the season ticket market,rough times are coming and many more will see their season ticket as a luxury they can no longer justify.
As an Albion fan of long standing I can sympathise with PPF and others about how soulless the whole modern football "experience" can be,in the first season the WSU concourse rocked with pre game singing and it was rammed an hour before the game but many,myself included are finding The Swan the place to be,the Hikers must be benefitting and many are getting to the ground later.Put off by crap food,warm beer and piss poor service.
O/k.We have massive losses and a ground to pay for but pissing on your Fanbase is no way to pay the mortgage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here