Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just purchased two season tickets for Pompey

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't forget your bananas

I think some inflatable bananas will go down a STORM with Pompey's amazing, witty and loyal fans (like me).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
HKFC and Hove Seagull will confirm this but I did boycott Withdean after Russell Slade took over at the final few months of the season. We saw Brighton lose or concede so many last minute equalisers but I missed a game for some reason and Brighton won. I figured that I was the reason for this so I refused to go to any home games for the rest of the season. We stayed up, Slade took the credit and I didn't get so much as a thankyou from the club.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
HKFC and Hove Seagull will confirm this but I did boycott Withdean after Russell Slade took over at the final few months of the season. We saw Brighton lose or concede so many last minute equalisers but I missed a game for some reason and Brighton won. I figured that I was the reason for this so I refused to go to any home games for the rest of the season. We stayed up, Slade took the credit and I didn't get so much as a thankyou from the club.

This is all true.

In fact the reason you missed the game, was because you went to watch Millwall instead. You're no better than BigBelly :nono:

I feel your pain, Edna.

Personally, I'm going to be following Newport "bloody" County this season. At least I will get to visit Fratton Park without having to sit next to the man with the bell.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
That's it. I can't take any more. Last time I went to the Amex, a steward asked to look in my handbag AND they ran out of chicken pies at the middle WSU kiosk. I had to go to the other kiosk to get one. It's not good enough. I am a fan, not a customer. And they want TWELVE notes to watch NEWPORT BLOODY COUNTY? It's an outrage.

I'm going to watch my football at Fratton Park next season. Cheaper, real fans, real football, and a lovely cosmopolitan local area that my Dad will enjoy. I bet the restaurants are great. It's a win win for me.

With a bit of luck, I'll get a seat next to that man with the bell and the blue wig. He seems like a great guy.

The Albion don't want me any more <sniff>

Can I still attend Albion games if we draw them in the cup?

Almost spat my coffee out, lol

Graymac

May 1, 2013
Isle of wight
That's it. I can't take any more. Last time I went to the Amex, a steward asked to look in my handbag AND they ran out of chicken pies at the middle WSU kiosk. I had to go to the other kiosk to get one. It's not good enough. I am a fan, not a customer. And they want TWELVE notes to watch NEWPORT BLOODY COUNTY? It's an outrage.

I'm going to watch my football at Fratton Park next season. Cheaper, real fans, real football, and a lovely cosmopolitan local area that my Dad will enjoy. I bet the restaurants are great. It's a win win for me.

With a bit of luck, I'll get a seat next to that man with the bell and the blue wig. He seems like a great guy.

The Albion don't want me any more <sniff>

Can I still attend Albion games if we draw them in the cup?

I will have to join Edna as travelling down from the Isle Of Wight to the Amex is to far just have my bag searched.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Shocking behaviour from the club. And does Barber care? No. Black, black days indeed. I tell you, the next time they search my wife's handbag at the Amex we'll be buying Palace season tickets quicker than you can say wanker.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That's it. I can't take any more. Last time I went to the Amex, a steward asked to look in my handbag AND they ran out of chicken pies at the middle WSU kiosk.

CHICKEN? I always had you down as a steak and ale girl. That's it, I'm ripping your poster off my wall, and cancelling the repeat purchase order of Kleenex and chicken liver from the local branch of Aldi.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
CHICKEN? I always had you down as a steak and ale girl. That's it, I'm ripping your poster off my wall, and cancelling the repeat purchase order of Kleenex and chicken liver from the local branch of Aldi.

FFS. Too much. :eek:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Flanders put you up to this didn't he? Damn him!

flanders.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
£330 a season ticket to watch a team relegated by March that ain't cheap.

THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY NOTES!, that's an outrage!. Do what I'm going to do, turn your back on the Albion and watch my local team Cowfold. West Sussex League Premier Division Champions 2012/13. Season tickets are free providing you run and get the ball back when it goes off for a throw in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here