Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just Paul Barber now for the set

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Wonder if he would leave Tone on his Todd.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Chelsea are asset-stripping our club.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Given he was supposedly very close to Boehly at the dinner he held, and essentially sealed the Cucurella deal wouldn’t surprise me

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's certainly a massive test of the clubs internal infrastructure and 'process'. In the past 12 months we've lost key players in White, Bissouma and Cucurella, our Director of Football, our manager and the entire first team coaching staff including a club legend and our long term highly respected goalkeeping coach.

There'll also be serious ramifications within the playing squad. Potential new contracts could go unsigned, players who were here because of the manager may now be looking elsewhere.

This is surely Bloom's toughest moment on the footballing side of things. He's risen to every occasion previously so I'm sure he'll rise to this one...but...****, he must feel really sick right now. If the game is on on Saturday I hope the traveling fans sing his name loud and proud.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It's certainly a massive test of the clubs internal infrastructure and 'process'. In the past 12 months we've lost key players in White, Bissouma and Cucurella, our Director of Football, our manager and the entire first team coaching staff including a club legend and our long term highly respected goalkeeping coach.

There'll also be serious ramifications within the playing squad. Potential new contracts could go unsigned, players who were here because of the manager may now be looking elsewhere.

This is surely Bloom's toughest moment on the footballing side of things. He's risen to every occasion previously so I'm sure he'll rise to this one...but...****, he must feel really sick right now. If the game is on on Saturday I hope the traveling fans sing his name loud and proud.

90 minutes of “Tony Blooms Blue And White Army” [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here