Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just like a wavin' flag.

FFF

Apr 3, 2010
The flags given out at the Doncaster game helped create such a brilliant atmosphere. They really looked fantastic and I’m sure we’ll all agree that it was a great move by the club.

You would have all seen that they contain a message asking us to bring them back along to games. Whilst it would be great if people want to bring them to every single game, I suggest we pick some games and dedicated them ‘flag days’, much like we have done with scarves in previous years.

If it’s really pushed and we manage to get a few thousand people to bring them along, it could look really effective and help generate a superior atmosphere.

I would suggest next Saturday, 20 August 2011, against Blackpool.

What do you think?

:bhasign:
0,,10433~9868240,00.gif

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I too liked the flags but I think most people ditched the pole and have it hanging up at home or use it as a cape now.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Pompey are supposedly doing a flag day this Saturday..

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I too liked the flags but I think most people ditched the pole and have it hanging up at home or use it as a cape now.

yup it is now hanging proudly from my manchester window. no luzzed chairs through it yet, though it may just be a matter of time. that said i don't have much in the way of jeans and other uninspiring consumer goods in here that they might want to risk a court date for.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Whatever happened to this flag-would look good to have similar again.
images

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:flameboun
that's a can of worms my friend.

Someone apparently lost the last Albion mega-flag.

Blame has been cast, contriteness has been less willing - the mystery could spiral out of control akin to the cup final cash.

See BHAFC's Conspiracies R us.com.

Oh i see,well somebody somewhere knows something,they,having allowed the flag to grace the Millennium stadium,now deny it passage to it's true home...........hmmm............i hope it's not ended up in back street Cairo as a magic carpet or such like.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India

Oh i see,well somebody somewhere knows something,they,having allowed the flag to grace the Millennium stadium,now deny it passage to it's true home...........hmmm............i hope it's not ended up in back street Cairo as a magic carpet or such like.

i'm of the same opinion that a BHAFC magic carpet would be cool as sherbet. My fear is that the origional mega flag wound-up as bedding for various caravan dwelling half-blood Croydonscum coz even they need to cuddle something in the dark cold hours between rejection and despondency?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

It disappeared from it's storage place at Withdean. Several searches were made, but it was never found. Very sad, but we have to move on.....

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It disappeared from it's storage place at Withdean. Several searches were made, but it was never found. Very sad, but we have to move on.....

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's become a floor matt for Shergar, delivered by Lord Lucan.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
i'm of the same opinion that a BHAFC magic carpet would be cool as sherbet. My fear is that the origional mega flag wound-up as bedding for various caravan dwelling half-blood Croydonscum coz even they need to cuddle something in the dark cold hours between rejection and despondency?

Oh well i'm a charitable type,glad they got use from it,who knows a caravan here and there may have had their value doubled in the process.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here