Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how good is this scene ? Titanic 1957.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Saw the Titanic exhibition in Las Vegas many years back and sneaked a stroke of the massive chunk they have. Must admit tears welled up. Think they have moved that chunk to Belfast now haven't they.
Will look for the old film as it looks good, especially remastered.
Belfast is my next port of call,just to be in the yard where she was built will be such a rush for this Titanic madman .

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Belfast is my next port of call,just to be in the yard where she was built will be such a rush for this Titanic madman .

I regularly visit Belfast for work and to see family. Visited the Titanic centre a couple of years ago. Wow. It's brilliant, from the ride around the building of the Titanic to the recreations of the different classes of cabins it a bloody stonking day out.

Check out the film studios in the Titsnic Docks too.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
As to was it Harold or Herbert (?) Lowe there is a plaque in Barmouth his home town close to the RNLI Station.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
I regularly visit Belfast for work and to see family. Visited the Titanic centre a couple of years ago. Wow. It's brilliant, from the ride around the building of the Titanic to the recreations of the different classes of cabins it a bloody stonking day out.

Check out the film studios in the Titsnic Docks too.

Thanks mate for the advice ,will do so :thumbsup:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Had this on DVD for a while and never got round to watching it until i saw this thread the other day and thought it was very good.

I also watched the extras on the DVD and it has some good features on there, including behind the scenes and interviews with the producer William MacQuitty and writer Walter Lord. - they are well worth a watch too if you get the chance (I did have a quick look but unfortunately they don't appear to be on Youtube)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here