Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just how BAD were Liverpool today?!!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Thought both sides were pretty poor today. Very scrappy match. On balance, perhaps a draw would have been fair. But I support Albion, so I don't care.

The important thing was seeing how the cup seems to be taken more seriously in recent times. And it especially pleases me when seeing Albion almost as strong as can be.

I didn't think we would win today. But I didn't think we would win against them in 1983. I'm not saying that... but I'm hoping.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Crikey, what are the chances Liverpool played THAT badly, 2 visits on the trot?!!

When are we going to get a crack at the REAL Liverpool?
They weren't bad at all. An even first half, and they controlled the first 20 of the second.

They should have had one red, possibly two and they lost to a moment of pure class, but there's no shame in ANY team losing to this Albion side, especially away. We are just f***ing brilliant.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They were significantly better today than they were two weeks ago. They carried a threat today and we rode our luck a little bit, particularly in the first half.

We were deserved winners in the end however.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I had a bad feeling when we went behind, as we seemed to be chasing the game at the end of first half.

But I know NOTHING

:goal::goal:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
They played about as well as they can against a top 6 side. Ageing team that probably needs the quality of a Caicedo in the Summer. They also need to move on from their Alexander Arnold fixation. Run ragged.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 17.07.41.png.png

If only they had a stat for xR (expected red cards)!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here