Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Disgusting. Criminal. We are sleepwalking into a dictatorship. It couldn’t happen here? Don’t you believe it. It’s happening.

I do wish these threads were still part of the Big Board. How many people visit this section? Everyone needs to know about this, but barely any mention in the mainstream media today.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I am fairly clueless when it comes to you. I do know you're a neo-Nazi and you're on the dole. To be fair, I don't really feel like knowing any more about you :lolol:

Well I know that he has been banned from NSC repeatedly for (amongst other reasons)

Anti-Semitism
Racism
Homophobia
Glorification of football violence
Holocaust denial
Nazi apologism
Trolling

It's quite a little list isn't it ? It's all there under moderating decisions if anybody could be arsed to waste a few seconds on such a pathetic non entity :shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well I know that he has been banned from NSC repeatedly for (amongst other reasons)

Anti-Semitism
Racism
Homophobia
Glorification of football violence
Holocaust denial
Nazi apologism
Trolling

It's quite a little list isn't it ? It's all there under moderating decisions if anybody could be arsed to waste a few seconds on such a pathetic non entity :shrug:

Quite remarkable that the racist little plonker hasn't been given a lifetime ban. He has to be mates with Bozza, surely?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
No hard feelings chaps
Regards
DF

You seem obsessed with 'feelings' Damp Fart; is that how you make your life decisions e.g. "I've got a feeling that this a good government led by an honourable man."?
Maybe some things a better thought over.... How do you feel about that?

Jan 30, 2008
You seem obsessed with 'feelings' Damp Fart; is that how you make your life decisions e.g. "I've got a feeling that this a good government led by an honourable man."?
Maybe some things a better thought over.... How do you feel about that?

You seem obsessed with me , dont worry its quite normal, my aura goes before me and all my fans love me
Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You seem obsessed with me , dont worry its quite normal, my aura goes before me and all my fans love me
Regards
DF

Haha
You mean 'odour' Dead Frog..
But was this response another of your 'feelings'? Do tell! I know when you have a single thought in your head it's a severe case of over congestion, but I do think you might try and make an effort......
You are an interesting specimen though - all feeling, no thought; one for the labs.....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is terrifying. An unelected special aid has taken control of all government data. I am seriously worried.

[tweet]1286230634478829575[/tweet]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This is terrifying. An unelected special aid has taken control of all government data. I am seriously worried.

Its hard of keep up with the volume of sh1t this lot are up to, amid the covid and Brexit chaos accountability is slipping away

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Its hard of keep up with the volume of sh1t this lot are up to, amid the covid and Brexit chaos accountability is slipping away

It's a coup because we have a 'gentleman's agreement' way of running the country, instead of a proper constitution. Ministers etc used to resign when caught lying or in deceits.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It's a coup because we have a 'gentleman's agreement' way of running the country, instead of a proper constitution. Ministers etc used to resign when caught lying or in deceits.

The worrying this is Chris Grayling is still unemployed, it can still get worse

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Johnson is Scotland today, stoking the fires of Scottish nationalism while blathering on about the union. I understand the SNP are happy to pay his expenses.

The SNP are thinking please come up here more often Johnson, we won't have to do or say anything, just keep on coming. It's not unlike Biden's current withdrawal strategy, leaving the floor entirely to Trump.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

terrifying is rather dramatic, government controls data government holds on you. this is either a breach of GDPR, or administrative transfer of who the data controller is. either way, a lot of fun to be had submitting many requests to ask what data is held, use, correctness etc, all through Cabinet Office.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
terrifying is rather dramatic, government controls data government holds on you. this is either a breach of GDPR, or administrative transfer of who the data controller is. either way, a lot of fun to be had submitting many requests to ask what data is held, use, correctness etc, all through Cabinet Office.

GDPR was an EU ruling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here