Just Heard From My Agent....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
*****UPDATE*****

We were edging closer to agreeing terms, but there has been late interest in hijacking the deal by a leading FC Barcelona forum. More to come...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The deal is OFF.

After in-depth negotiations with the powers-that-be here, I can confirm that I have signed a new long-term contract on a wage and status more befitting my contributions here, with plenty of performance-related bonuses built in.

On a personal note, I am happy to have committed my future to North Stand Chat and am hopeful of bringing success to the board.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The deal is OFF.

After in-depth negotiations with the powers-that-be here, I can confirm that I have signed a new long-term contract on a wage and status more befitting my contributions here, with plenty of performance-related bonuses built in.

On a personal note, I am happy to have committed my future to North Stand Chat and am hopeful of bringing success to the board.
Good jon they had Andy Johnson as a standby poster. That is the reason, yes? :thumbsup:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Yeah, we all know how that works! You post a load of gibberish on here and seem unable to string a simple sentence together...you sign for The BBS and suddenly start posting fabulous comments and observations and become their top poster!

FFS Frutos!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The deal is OFF.

Off in the loan window then you mercenary b@@@@@@.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The deal is OFF.

Sadly contracts mean nothing these days. You will be off to Owlstalk :laugh: at the first opportunity, come January.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
The deal is OFF.

Liar. Just read on footballrumours.co.uk that the deal is still on. Plus on odd-checker you're 5/1 on to make the switch after a rush of betting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports