Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got in fffffsake.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Bit annoyed that they kept announcing problems going east but going west to brighton was just as bad, one train went then 30 min wait for a bloody 2 car train , southern are absolute rubbish , and surely the service has gone to pot so hold the bloody west coast trains at brighton for people to get to Chichester isn't gonna make any difference to the service as can't get any worse

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bit annoyed that they kept announcing problems going east but going west to brighton was just as bad, one train went then 30 min wait for a bloody 2 car train , southern are absolute rubbish , and surely the service has gone to pot so hold the bloody west coast trains at brighton for people to get to Chichester isn't gonna make any difference to the service as can't get any worse

Your annoyance should be directed at SASTA and not the club. The club could only work with what they'd been told by Southern, and they were only briefed on Eastbound shortages.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Your annoyance should be directed at SASTA and not the club. The club could only work with what they'd been told by Southern, and they were only briefed on Eastbound shortages.

Fair enough bozza, a lack of info passed on , luckily stayed in brighton instead of Polegate last night as an early start at work

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Travelling from Stratford upon Avon is a hell of a journey at the weekend,but mid-week is punishing even if it is only a couple of matches a season

I can cope with a few midweek games per season - the problem for me (and others far away from the Amex) is magnified when we're on SkyTV, particularly when (as has occurred during the last few seasons' home games) our televised home fixtures have nearly always been switched from Saturday 3pm to a Friday or Monday night. Those journeys are truly awful for fans coming to Sussex from the West Country, East Anglia, the Midlands and further north, especially getting through London by train or around the M25 by car on a Friday night. Planning and perseverance are key - I have only missed 8 home games in 5 seasons...6 of which were down to train cancellations or severe weather and 2 down to not abandoning Mrs SUA Seagull on Boxing Day.:angel: I have bumped into a lot of Albion STHs who travel far and wide to the Amex. It's heartening to see that the Seagull diaspora seems to reach out across the whole country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here