Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got home from Fratton

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I always find ginners have a chip on their shoulder. Same with really short men.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
What a day!

Albion winning 1-0 just like I said, walking along the seafront on my own with a can of lager and just down from the Sussex hospital I spot CMS getting a ticket for his car, walked over and had a long chat with him told him how happy we all are that he is an Albion player, he said how good our team is and he said how hard the next 2 league games will be but Posh will be an easy win. Great bloke and to speak to him for a good 10 minutes about football was really good. Also he loves our support home and away.

That's my day in a nut shell, and it's been quality. :moo:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
What a day!

Albion winning 1-0 just like I said, walking along the seafront on my own with a can of lager and just down from the Sussex hospital I spot CMS getting a ticket for his car, walked over and had a long chat with him told him how happy we all are that he is an Albion player, he said how good our team is and he said how hard the next 2 league games will be but Posh will be an easy win. Great bloke and to speak to him for a good 10 minutes about football was really good. Also he loves our support home and away.

That's my day in a nut shell, and it's been quality. :moo:

Love it :D

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
where were you then? did you see the pompey baldie in white in the middle tier on the left? Every time we chanted he went mental x)

The one doing the cross the throat gesture constantly? The biggest cock of them all.
That lad 6 rows up from him making obsene gestures was a prick too. I imagine he'll make a massive success of his life!

BHA-MASCOT-85

Jul 27, 2011
Brighton
Nutcase, was proud of himself for the yellow

Loads of police and their dogs out after the game near fratton station. Mainly due to 50ish year old skinhead maniac.

Spoke to Martin Perry on the platform after. other than us, only 20 others on it, all Portsmouth
Walk past that idiot as he was arguing with some student type Brighton fans then old bill turned up.I think there were abvout 5 or 6 wuth the bald twat!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4302991 said:
Was that the shorts kid? His constant wanking gestures were comedy gold :lol:

Check out [MENTION=15282]Tomnorthi[/MENTION]'s vid from today there's a clip of him!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Shorts kid, your knees are too shit to wear shorts.

Agent_Torpor

May 1, 2009
Where the f*** were the cops? That street to the station is always a flashpoint after a game & the cops SHOULD saturate it in numbers!

Portsmouth - Skank town full of inbred Pikeys living in a time warp who follow a club that cheated its stay in The Premier League.

It says it all when their patron saint is that tattooed nutter with a goddamn cowbell.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
waiting outside of the away end after the game (for my mate who was driving) and i was talking to a Brighton copper when this knuckle dragger came up to me, and called me a dirty f***ing poof, i retaliated with "oooh Hello Sailor", the copper laughed. The pompey fan said come on you wanker...

i laughed and said you really are as stupid as you look and to jog on, then pointed to the copper..

he walked off in the opposite direction...

FFS there is no need for it

Absolute moron and a good response back by the way. Even Luton is nicer than Portsmouth and that is saying something.

Seagulljohn

Jul 21, 2011
Where was he today?

Went to the Newcombe arms before the game to meet a mate and the first person I see is Westwood hugging everyone and having his pic taken.

He was in the fratton end, far enough away from me, I did hear his bell a couple of times but not a lot. He was quite quiet for a change. His mate with the drum however . .

Will try and post a pic later of our end to show what you boys looked like from the fraction end.

To me it looked brilliant !

Lakedry

Aug 13, 2011
Where the f*** were the cops? That street to the station is always a flashpoint after a game & the cops SHOULD saturate it in numbers!

Portsmouth - Skank town full of inbred Pikeys living in a time warp who follow a club that cheated its stay in The Premier League.

Hahahahahaha.....got a grievance?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Where was he today?

Behind the goal about halfway up.
Didn't notice the bell until about halfway through the second half (and I was near there).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here