Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got home from Blackburn

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Why were we playing prob the most Northen club in Dec? How was the game off an accrington on ? Had a gd day though, went to Cov v Pne and went in the Preston end, the stadium massive but empty amd i think i sang more than any PNE fan today. I go to the Amex every game and here people moan about standard of football, you should have gone to the game today. Awful

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The people who moan about our football are JCLs who have not seen lower league football. They only have TV Prem football to compare with.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Why were we playing prob the most Northen club in Dec? How was the game off an accrington on ? Had a gd day though, went to Cov v Pne and went in the Preston end, the stadium massive but empty amd i think i sang more than any PNE fan today. I go to the Amex every game and here people moan about standard of football, you should have gone to the game today. Awful

Was it as poor as Walsall scoring against us with 9 men?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Another stalemate? Sort it out Gus.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

Was there less than a year ago when they beat us and we were awful that day.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Absolute bollox!
Just got home - 14 hours travelling for nothing!
virgin are shit, Southern are shit.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Absolute bollox!
Just got home - 14 hours travelling for nothing!
virgin are shit, Southern are shit.

I wonder had Blackburn still been in the prem that they would have got the game on today? It's not acceptable to lose a game to rain the prem..........

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I still can't or find it hard to believe they Accy have their game on and former league champions and prem team for years blackburn have theirs cancelled. Respect to all the boys that made the trip!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Went to the Eithiad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here