Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just found this on YouTube - North stand's reaction to Storer's goal v Donny

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
When did those "push out" paper hats stop getting made? They never really fit and often popped back into flat form again but theys were everywhere for about 10 years!

More on topic though, the Storer part on the pre-match build up video gets me every time.

Now if the ARGUS gave these away in the Friday/Saturday papers id happily pay 65p for the paper, they are BOSS.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Fantastic bit of footage. Really captures what it was like to watch football back then and that vital moment in our history.

I love the Amex and our lovely plush seats but there is something to be said for the raw passion that only a packed terrace and a moment like that can create.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
thats fantastic, what a clip. i must have been 3 or 4 feet to the left. i know that football has moved on etc, but would still rather stand. Peterborough away end another great example.

those were the days...............

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
Still makes my hair stand on edge. You can never forget moments like that. A great reminder of how far we've come. AWESOME !!

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I love the way that the footage is so good - and then becomes utter mayhem a half second after the ball hits the net - and then gradually returns to focus and some sense of normality - just like the real sights and emotions of an actual vital goal going in. Zamora v Peterborough and Buckley v Donny & Newcastle spring to mind!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
and you try and tell the young people today,

.... and they won't believe you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here