Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Just can’t get excited.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
All a bit OTT on this thread. Are people really that affected by those daring to express an alternative view of their own personal England experience? I’m sure we’re all enjoying it to greater or lesser degrees in our own unique ways.
It's only that historically on NSC every time there is an England game and dear old sheebo or someone starts a thread, before you get to the bottom of the first page there will be posts from people falling over themselves to say how much they don't care about England. Weirdly as England have progressed those voices seem to have got more strident with people shouting "No! Still don't care!"

And yes, everyone has an opinion, and if you don't care about the English football team, fair enough. But I don't post on tennis or motor racing threads saying I don't care if the British players all get knocked out or if Lewis Hamilton crashes. I dunno, maybe I should.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
All a bit OTT on this thread. Are people really that affected by those daring to express an alternative view of their own personal England experience? I’m sure we’re all enjoying it to greater or lesser degrees in our own unique ways.

Yeah this. Find the back and forth between those that really care, and those that don’t care as much very very odd.
As I said before, live and let live.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here