Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just bumped into Tomasz Kuszczak

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
With respect I think this is slightly different.

Are you for real? what is different? My boss got moved about two weeks ago, i didn't find out until my emails to him got bounced back. You need to realise that the managerial position at the club doesn't matter to some of the players as they are professional footballers and play for whoever is in the dug out. They are employed by the club not the manager.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Are you for real? what is different? My boss got moved about two weeks ago, i didn't find out until my emails to him got bounced back. You need to realise that the managerial position at the club doesn't matter to some of the players as they are professional footballers and play for whoever is in the dug out. They are employed by the club not the manager.

No I died a while back and I am a halogram of us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With respect I think this is slightly different.
He's not the Deputy Prime Minister, Prince Charles or Chemical Ali.
He's just a Brighton footballer, who's on holiday.
He'll be a Brighton footballer when he returns from holiday.

Do you think so ?
Absolutely 100%, Unkie you couldn't be more wrong on this if you tried.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
No I died a while back and I am a halogram of us.

Take that you feel you may have lost this little argument then if you are resorting to flippant answers like that. Oh and a hologram of me and you would be a thing of beauty. When i say beauty i mean horror.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe you are right. I just think who the manager is, is quite important to a player even when sunning themselves on a beach. As you say he is paid by BHAFC so probably does not care.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not to mention the fact.

TONY BLOOM HAS NEVER, ISN'T NOW, AND WON'T IN THE FUTURE, MAKE HIS BUSINESS DEALINGS PUBLIC UNTIL THEY ARE COMPLETE AND HE IS SATISFIED

I've been meaning to get that off my chest for weeks.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Take that you feel you may have lost this little argument then if you are resorting to flippant answers like that. Oh and a hologram of me and you would be a thing of beauty. When i say beauty i mean horror.

Have I lost ? All we are doing is exchanging opinions. My reply was to " are you for real " Is every thread a point scoring exercise now ? I may be wrong, quite often I am.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
If you were suspended from your job would you want the rest of the staff you work with given every detail of the investigation? The employees at a company like EDF (for example) wouldn't be given the details of their managers disciplinary hearing so why should a football club be different?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Tomasz Kuszczak is the reason I am 100% we will not get relegated next season. It would be literally impossible to get relegated with a keeper of that quality between the sticks.
I'm a tall chap but he towered above me. Very reassuring to see him look so refreshed. Perhaps it's only us fans that have been getting our knickers in a twist.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Come on Uncle, give us a :flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce:

It'll make you feel better. :thumbsup:

LOL ! As I am getting older I am admitting I can sometimes get it wrong. In the past I would be mortally offended by anyone challenging my views. Now it is, meh.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Have I lost ? All we are doing is exchanging opinions. My reply was to " are you for real " Is every thread a point scoring exercise now ? I may be wrong, quite often I am.

Where was the original post. You know the one about saying i was insulting you while you were entering into a conversation on here.

Anyway i bored now and the footy is on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well said, but the green is too much, a blue or even maybe a red but not green !
Just be grateful it's not on it's own thread.

The needy twoddle on this board over the last few weeks has really been getting on my tits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here