Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just bought a new kind of crisps

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Watch out for red dye. I think the're on the list:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I can beat that. Hersheys over here have just brought out chocolate crisps. Not chocolate flavour, but made of chocolate. They look like Pringles and come in little mini Pringles containers. Flavours that I have tried have been milk choc, toffee and almond, and mint.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Tony Le Mesmer said:
very scrummy. About 10% fat tops!!

Stuff your face with loads of them and watch your waistline bulge! Check the label carefully for the fat per 100g figure. If its less than 5.0 all well and good as that was the old figure but strictly speaking it should be 3.0 or less to be officially qualified as low fat. It's about the Govt clampled down on all this misleading Lower fat crap labelling. Fat per 100g and the % of that which is saturated is the only info you should be checking. Walkers Lite my arse!

Next thing you know you'll be believing that by doing 500 sits ups a day you'll get rid of your beer gut! (that's if you've got one of course)

Last edited:

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
Juan Albion said:
I can beat that. Hersheys over here have just brought out chocolate crisps. Not chocolate flavour, but made of chocolate. They look like Pringles and come in little mini Pringles containers. Flavours that I have tried have been milk choc, toffee and almond, and mint.
Technicaly not a crisp.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
i always liked the IDEA of hersheys but in staying in a hotel right by their shop on times square once, i bought LOADS of the stuff, only to find it tastes a bit like sick.

very disappointed was i.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I love Hersheys cookies and cream, well tasty but not crisps, can we have a thread about chocolate?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Juan Albion said:
haven't Carbury got something simular ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Juan Albion said:
No idea, but if you mean Cadbury's then that sounds even better. Hershey's is second rate chocolate anyway.
yep , thats what i meant :dunce:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
MYOB said:
They're meant to be taken off sale due to being banned, not reduced to clear...

Of course that never happens does it ?:lolol: :lolol:

Quick survey by a newspaper yesterday found a few er.. reduced to clear items in independent shops.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here