Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been posted on the Amex North Stand's facebook page

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
quite an interesting thread with all the diverse opinions.

the obvious answer to me anyway is to advise everyone to stop using twatter!

it is obviously for mucking idiots with limited social skills or people who like to know what mucking idiots are doing in their daily routine or even mucking idiots who like to online stalk other mucking idiots .......something like that anyway......its mucking stupid!

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Utterly pathetic little berk.

However to be safe, I have taken a week off work and taken the family to a secret location Europe until this dies down. He could easily find my cottage in Hartfield and shoot me in the garden.

ONe must always take precautions. I shall log into NSC in September to see if it's safe to come back to the UK. Goodbye all. Goodbye all - and be safe!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
You might be okay with your kids or other peoples kids talking how they wish to others, calling them gay ***** and what ever they like, but don't judge everyone by your standards. How do you know he doesn't speak like this to other people out in the streets?

If some kid walked up to you in the street and harassed you calling you a gay **** and you look like you have a 15cm ass hole from the big black dick you had just taken, would you laugh and just shrug it off as "kids today just having banter" or would you tell him to STFU? I'm guessing it's the latter. Just because it's on the internet behind a computer doesn't make his actions any more excusable.

With all due respect you can f*** off with that comment. I don't care if he speaks to people like that in the street because it's none of my business what he does unless he says it directly to me, if he did say that to someone then it's up to them to do something about it.

Shit like this is trivial and beneath me. Like I said, no problem with him getting some shit but going to the police is just sad.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Utterly pathetic little berk.

However to be safe, I have taken a week off work and taken the family to a secret location Europe until this dies down. He could easily find my cottage in Hartfield and shoot me in the garden.

ONe must always take precautions. I shall log into NSC in September to see if it's safe to come back to the UK. Goodbye all. Goodbye all - and be safe!

I know how you feel. I moved 600 miles away from the UK last year, and although I didn't realise it at the time, I was quite obviously fleeing in terror of this lord of the criminal underworld.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
What the the boy tweeted is out of order but FFS get a life people! Do you lot have nothing better you could be doing with your precious time?

I'm telling your mum, and my dads bigger than yours ner, ner, ner, ner, ner! This whole thread is playground crap as far as I'm concerned.

I do find his comments rather offensive, quite frankly they are worthy of getting a talking to by someone in authority.

But I wonder if when I was a teenager and knew f*** all about life in general due to limited experience that some of the conversations between me and my mates would warrant the same, the only difference being when I was a teenager the closest thing to social media was a walkie talkie with a half mile range that no-one else could hear.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
This guy is exactly the sort of thing that has made Britain such an awful place to live. It's not banter, he deserves what he gets imo. I would never have spoken to anybody like that when I was a teenager, the people sticking up for him need to take a look at themselves: if you think that kind of behaviour is ok, you've got some seriously warped standards. Would you let your own kids behave like that? Actually, I probably already know the answer to that one.

SweBHAFC

Nov 16, 2009
9 pages of grown men screaming for a 12 year old boy to be grassed and lynched.....

Agree that his comments are not nice but you lot need to take a look at yourself.

D

Deleted member 22389

This guy is exactly the sort of thing that has made Britain such an awful place to live. It's not banter, he deserves what he gets imo. I would never have spoken to anybody like that when I was a teenager, the people sticking up for him need to take a look at themselves: if you think that kind of behaviour is ok, you've got some seriously warped standards. Would you let your own kids behave like that? Actually, I probably already know the answer to that one.

Your right, that was certainly not banter. The word C**T is the most disgusting word you can use in the English language. And to call someone a GAY C**T is even worse.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The lad probably needs a warning so that he doesn't get into further more serious trouble in later life, but that should be it. He is only 12 and being egged on by his mates. And let's be honest the poor guy has probably had a completely shit upbringing as well and is doomed to live in a very scummy world.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
this

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Not one single post on this thread has suggested that his behaviour is okay and no one has stuck up for him. I think you are mistaking this for people disliking the over dramatic over sesistive sednsationalist nonsense from some people on her. Your post being a case in point, but don't let the facts get in the way of your drama will you?

Are you a tabloid journalist?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

What a load of sanctimonious old crap. 30 years ago hardly any one would have batted an eye lid at his language in Britain. Bashing gays verbally was widespread, racism at football was rife, and british comedy sitcom reguarly used racist material. So is Britain really a worse place to live now? Now think about yout post.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

It took 5 pages but finally ..... THIS. To those that are saying it's banter would replacing the word gay with n****r be acceptable to you ? I seriously hope the answer is no. Racial abuse is illegal and so is homophobic abuse and rightly so. If I ever catch my children speaking like that then they can expect swift and severe punishment but thankfully they know language like that is completely unacceptable because I've brought them up correctly. As for "unless he says it to me it's none of my business" - REALLY ?? What an idiotic thing to say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Freinds?....sorry did'nt know you went to the same school....1. You have no idea what I wrote in my Email to the school.
2. Nowhere, in any of my post did I say we were to sit in silence when we score and clap politely and with respect your'e probally not old enough to been in the Northstand 'crush' when Bobby Smith,Napier,Dawson,Nelson and many other legends put the ball in the net at the Goldstone...they were real goal celebrations...now we just shout,cheer,but clap politely....don't think so...

One word mispelled? really now you're (notice the apostrophe in the correct place) being childish. Unfortunately I can't help my age, I'm 31 by the way. You are obviously a better fan than me, I only visited the goldstone when my step father took me sometime in the late 80's. He actually pulled on the stripes and played at the goldstone. Maybe he is a better fan than you?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave

By far the best post on this thread.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
With all due respect you can f*** off with that comment. I don't care if he speaks to people like that in the street because it's none of my business what he does unless he says it directly to me, if he did say that to someone then it's up to them to do something about it.

Shit like this is trivial and beneath me. Like I said, no problem with him getting some shit but going to the police is just sad.

That's a pretty f*cking shit attitude IMO. Effectively; "I don't care if this country turns into a shithole, it's not MY problem."

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What the hell are people getting so wound up about? Totally over the top reaction. Do you cry if you see some rude grafitti on a bog wall? Reporting him to the police and then the police officer commenting "leave it to me lads". Hilarious. What a load of babies. People reporting every little insult on the internet is the reason we will all have monitored, walled internet access within ten years. It's the internet for heavens sake, it's a democratic medium and as such you will get pricks on it from time to time. The bloody police? Can't believe the police guy (Darren?) on here took it seriously. The police? Give me strength.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here