Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been on tour of the Falmer Stadium!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Am I being a Spastic here but how the hell can you see the sea from the top of the West stand? Surely the sea is the other way?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Am I being a Spastic here but how the hell can you see the sea from the top of the West stand? Surely the sea is the other way?

Not spastic at all. The rear of the stand will contain large windows through which the sea can (just about) be seen.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Stand at the top and look behind you, I guess?!?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Away stand to have lighting in the colours of the away team that they are playing plus images of their past glories.

Sorry but has nobody else remembered THIS WAS THE APRIL FOOLS THING IN THE ARGUS?

I'm sure it was as my Dad fell for it. This isn't true - it was bollox?!?!?!?!?!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Sorry but has nobody else remembered THIS WAS THE APRIL FOOLS THING IN THE ARGUS?

I'm sure it was as my Dad fell for it. This isn't true - it was bollox?!?!?!?!?!

No they actually said that part of the April fools was indeed true.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No they actually said that part of the April fools was indeed true.

F'ing Argus - That makes no sense atall?!?!?!?!??!

So is the away end will indeed have lighting of the away team and images? So which bits was the April fool i'm confused as f***!?

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I first thought 'what? why the f*** do that' - but its a hell of a touch, it will get all the other teams talking about us, help generate large away attendances and should help create a good atmosphere - which is a large part of why we go to football in the first place. So well done I say

I think thats a cracking idea. Also shows respect which is a nice touch.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here