Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been on football rumours

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
you've got to take a look if you have not before.

clutching at straws :hilton::hilton::hilton:

I'm glad not to be in the know, very funny

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Should be banned that site

The funny thing is some people think the know everything.

I'm more of a wait and see man.

why bother posting bullshit time after time? they must at sometime think " i've mugged myself off"

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
"Brighton after Greg Halford and David Norris from Portsmouth". They do come up with some shite.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It is absolute crap from start to finish.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
It gives me a chuckle, least you can be certain that in 95% of all those posted on the site - are total crap. The 5% that arent crap, have probably already been posted by Sky Sports or everyone already knows about.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
just tempted me to have a look :blush:

So funny - seems we are in for about 30 players! Michael Owen (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) Owen Hargreaves, Kyle McFadzean (for £1m!) Sone Aluko, Alan Judge and Michael Bostwick as well as Trotter and Mattock....................... going to be an interesting season :lol:

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
just tempted me to have a look :blush:

So funny - seems we are in for about 30 players! Michael Owen (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) Owen Hargreaves, Kyle McFadzean (for £1m!) Sone Aluko, Alan Judge and Michael Bostwick as well as Trotter and Mattock....................... going to be an interesting season :lol:

That's what i saw. But i don't hate it, it makes me laugh.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My 'rumour' about Maximiliano Pérez signing didn't even make it through the review stage.

Gutted :lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
My 'rumour' about Maximiliano Pérez signing didn't even make it through the review stage.

Gutted :lolol:

they have a review stage? Bloody hell! What did you say to manage to get rejected - everyone and his dog is signing for us according to that site, even people who don't seem to exist...................

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
they have a review stage? Bloody hell! What did you say to manage to get rejected - everyone and his dog is signing for us according to that site, even people who don't seem to exist...................
I think I made the mistake of making it believable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here