Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from the MEAT-UP...top night.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Crazy Cornish Gal said:
How long has it taken me to reply to this thread!! Just wanted to add my bit, good night all round, nice to meet some new people, put names to faces. Thanks to Trish, Desert Orchid and Lord B for buying me drinks! Biscuit and Poke for providing the laughs! Tried as hard as I could to enjoy myself in the Gloucester but was somewhat weighed down by a rather sober and definatly bored Pethicks Haircut. :glare: Roll on the next one :)

Laughs?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
roz said:
Mysterious, eh Bisquick?
D'ya think it could have been something "amnesic" they put into the firewater they were serving...?

:lolol: :lolol:

Darn right,

I like the cut of your jip Rozalinda!

firewater in deed! pha!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
CAFC Matt, Turkey, Mendoza10, Biscuit, SamParish?, Hilton, Hiltons Hair
meatup5.JPG

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
man i look WELL HARD in that pic :jester:

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
mendoza10 said:
sea_y2k, harts mistress, mendoza10(featuring a drink spilt on him by biscuit, right after harts mistress threw my pint on the dance floor and ust before turkey spilled a random drink down my back)

I bought you another one in case you don't remember - it was a red alcopop thing, you tart!

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Oh well I have lost my secret ID. A occasional shopping trip to Brighton will never be the same again, or going to Withdean. I have lost my secret ID when I was unknown. People will go up to me and say 'hey you are Strike' when ever I am in Brighton. Oh well I am 100% one of you guys. I have just got to accept it. I wish I could be like Curious Orange, post occasionaly and keep my id quiet.

Last edited:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
mendoza10 said:
CAFC Matt, Turkey, Mendoza10, Biscuit, SamParish?, Hilton, Hiltons Hair
meatup5.JPG

Yes, that is indeed me sheltering under Hilton's awesome hairdo whilst trying to avoid being throw on the floor again by Biscuit

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
At one point, yes (not in anger I hasten to add). I think I was the nearest available object for you to stagger against/grab on to

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
How many times did I ask you if you fancy Poke?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here