Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from the match

D

Deleted User X18H

I got back at about 6:45 watched Balfour fireworks from the front step, then went down to Bardsleys for last orders and used my Albion ticket to get the bus home ......... Teehee don't tell anyone .

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Started the second half well? It's been like the last few games for us. We were slow out of the traps. I don't know what goes on in the changing rooms at half time because it takes us a good 10 minutes to get going again.

For longs spells i thought they were the better side in the 2nd half. We just got the lucky breaks today. I'll take that though.

We just got the lucky breaks today.

What lucky breaks ???

Credit Garcia for the results we are getting from a squad with half the first team missing, and keeping us within striking position of a play off spot.

I do feel Blackburn were unlucky today, if we were on the end of that I reckon we'd feel aggrieved. Good win though, and hopefully lots more of them.

Really? I find that hard to believe.1-0=a shame, 2-0= we won, 3-0= we won by 3 goals, how can that possibly be that Blackburn were unlucky?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I dont want to see Bridcutt in a Albion shirt again , it looks like he has already had his head turned by another league 1 club

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Very impressed by Peter Ward again today. Taylor knows a good prospect when sees one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here