JUST back from the CLIFTONVILLE with SHOCKING news about BUCKLEY

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Firstly APOLOGIES if I upset the NSC CLICK by going to the CLIFTONVILLE but I always GO my OWN way and NEVER act like a SHEEP. ANYWAY I was just waiting FOR the POLISH barmaid to BRING me my LARGE Full ENGLISH when in the FAR booth TABLE by the ladies BOG I spotted Tony BLOOM and BILL Kenwright in DEEP conversation. THEY looked to be DISCUSSING something over their FULL Englishes (OBVIUOSLY Tony Bloom didn't HAVE a sausage or BACON with his) so I CREPT along the floor to TRY and LISTEN.

I CRAWLED along the floor and MANAGED to HIDE under THEIR table UNOTICED and listened to the SHOCKING conversation, I heard the words 'BUCKLEY' 'Everton' 'JANAURY' '£5million and a BUNG for YOU' before my MATE Terry ruined things SHOUTING out 'ERNETS what are YOU doing under the TABLE ?'. I think I managed to CONVINCE Tony Bloom I was the POLISH handyman JUST fixing a WONKY leg on the TABLE but I couldn't THEN hear anymore of what they WERE discussing.

I am WAITING to here back from my SAUCE with any more UPDATES on this DISTURBING sitaution.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Excellent

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
That's all very well but there's one key item that you forgot to mention: Did Bloom give his sausage to Kenwright?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I imagine once BLOOM sees the WETHERSPOONS thread, he'll relocate his meetings to the MARINA.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
This is a disgrace. Buckley's bandy legs keep me going in the East Stand each week.

I have not trimmed my minkie since the last time BARNES scored at the Amex, and it now looks like Marouane Fellaini's barnet, Mr bhadebenhams is refusing to plate me until I cut it again, complaining that it is like Catweazel's beard down there, full of twigs, moss and the occasional Robin.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
This is a disgrace. Buckley's bandy legs keep me going in the East Stand each week.

I have not trimmed my minkie since the last time BARNES scored at the Amex, and it now looks like Marouane Fellaini's barnet, Mr bhadebenhams is refusing to plate me until I cut it again, complaining that it is like Catweazel's beard down there, full of twigs, moss and the occasional Robin.

In Fanuary you can get sponsored. In the meantime you could bejazzle it with christmas lights.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This thread has taken a turn

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Why didn't Bloom have a beef sausage then ? Something don't add up here.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This THRED has RUWIND my day, can't BEaLEeVE he's going to Everton :down:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing

Would that be RVP? Is that why he hasn't scored in a few weeks and wasn't even playing midweek?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Firstly APOLOGIES if I upset the NSC CLICK by going to the CLIFTONVILLE but I always GO my OWN way and NEVER act like a SHEEP. ANYWAY I was just waiting FOR the POLISH barmaid to BRING me my LARGE Full ENGLISH when in the FAR booth TABLE by the ladies BOG I spotted Tony BLOOM and BILL Kenwright in DEEP conversation. THEY looked to be DISCUSSING something over their FULL Englishes (OBVIUOSLY Tony Bloom didn't HAVE a sausage or BACON with his) so I CREPT along the floor to TRY and LISTEN.

I CRAWLED along the floor and MANAGED to HIDE under THEIR table UNOTICED and listened to the SHOCKING conversation, I heard the words 'BUCKLEY' 'Everton' 'JANAURY' '£5million and a BUNG for YOU' before my MATE Terry ruined things SHOUTING out 'ERNETS what are YOU doing under the TABLE ?'. I think I managed to CONVINCE Tony Bloom I was the POLISH handyman JUST fixing a WONKY leg on the TABLE but I couldn't THEN hear anymore of what they WERE discussing.

I am WAITING to here back from my SAUCE with any more UPDATES on this DISTURBING sitaution.

Caution Ernest! I hear rumours one of our players has been investigating the financial affairs of the Chairmen. He ended up with a pigmy poison dart embedded in his finger. Fortunately he was able to catch the bloody thing, as one or two others would not have been so fortunate.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

Your friend Terry is not a very good sleuth's assistant. He's probably a bit like Lonely in Callan (for anyone old enough to remember).

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
(OBVIUOSLY Tony Bloom didn't HAVE a sausage or BACON with his)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Thanks Debs. Plate me, that's an expression I haven't heard for some time. :lolol:

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009

If DEAN WILKINS had been eating there I would have been under the table, and in SEVENTH (geddit!!) heaven, and there would only be one sausage I had my eyes on *MOISTENS*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports