Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from Swindon

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Was very impressed with Colunga. Very quick.

I'd agree with all of that. Teixera and Colunga playing just behind Macca is going to be awesome.

Colunga is quick, skillful and a very clever player. We are lucky to have him.
That's all I needed to know. Good news.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
So apparently we played poorly and still won - sounds like a good day out to me!

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
So apparently we played poorly and still won - sounds like a good day out to me!

My lad said to me before extra time it is never easy watching the Albion. We went 3-1 and I said to him it would be a nice change to enjoy watching the last 20 mins against 10 men knowing we were safe.....er wrong, as we were left hanging on for grim death for the last 10 mins after their 2nd!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Back too, and can I say, what a thoroughly entertaining evening. 6 goals, one of them probably being goal of the season, 120 minutes of decent quality football, not the hoofball you my expect from league 1 and of course we are into the next round. Some great singing to from the Albion faithful, highlight being the "No, no, no. Stop! People at the front, just repeat what we sing at the back. It's just like a pantomime." Great line whoever that was.

We may not get the results this season we groun out under Oscar, but I think it will be far more entertaining. McCourt looks decent too!

That was The Judge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here