Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just as well we had.......

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I always like the more articulate arguments. If anyone disagrees with your point of view they are a c*** and palace scum.

Well as you already know everything already you will have no need for this forum.

OK I wasn't at my most articulate, having literally walked through the door having been to the game, obviously not in a good mood. And your dirge was the first thing I read so you got the full force!

That said, I watched Barnes play yesterday. Did you? Thought not, from the timing of your post. And were you at QPR as you felt passionate enough to start a thread picking on a player, so presume this was from a position of knowledge?

If you had been there yesterday, you would have known Barnes didn't play well, but played no worse than any other, and in fact showed more passion/commitment than many.

If you want to have a pop, have a go at Garcia, as it was his tactics which caused the debacle I witnessed.

Really annoys me when people who have no clue, immediately jump on a player's back! So I stand by my original comments about you, albeit in slightly more toned down form!

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
The OP is being a ****. But in my view the player we are really missing at the moment is CMS.

Can't wait to see him back in a couple of months, terrorising defenders. He will be like a new player and I have this feeling with Oscars style of play that he will be very suited to it.

The OP got some nice bites out the tried and tested bait.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
OK I wasn't at my most articulate, having literally walked through the door having been to the game, obviously not in a good mood. And your dirge was the first thing I read so you got the full force!

That said, I watched Barnes play yesterday. Did you? Thought not, from the timing of your post. And were you at QPR as you felt passionate enough to start a thread picking on a player, so presume this was from a position of knowledge?

If you had been there yesterday, you would have known Barnes didn't play well, but played no worse than any other, and in fact showed more passion/commitment than many.

If you want to have a pop, have a go at Garcia, as it was his tactics which caused the debacle I witnessed.

Really annoys me when people who have no clue, immediately jump on a player's back! So I stand by my original comments about you, albeit in slightly more toned down form!

I was at qpr and I did 12 aways last season. Not got no clue and not a 12 year old. I admire Barnes commitment and effort. But he simply doesn't produce when required. He played against one of the worst sides in Bolton at home. Didn't inspire much in that game either. Could say he was involved in the first goal. Only he was out jumped by spearing, who put through his own net.

He doesn't look like the quality of a championship cf. Much as he says he enjoys playing against top defenders. He doesn't look very good at it. The only goals he scores are gift wrapped and even then it seems it's up in air if he will put them away.

I don't class myself as a Barnes hater. I am just struggling to work out his role in the team/squad. As when he plays as a wider forward everyone says he is our of position so he doesn't score/contribute. When he plays CF people say he is not a CF that's why he doesn't score.

So bar his effort, what does he do?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here