Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just a rumour if you don't want to read it dont

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
No, it was Leeds. They were only prepared to let him if they got their target in (rumoured, if I recall, to have been CMS). So it's clear Warnock doesn't really want him, and clear he's happy to leave. Could be some truth in it, and he'd be a hell of an upgrade from CMS. If they're after him you should drive him up yourselves.

What does McDermott think about him?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
The reason Leeds don't want to sell him to Middlesbrough is the fact they are struggling for strikers themselves. Can't see him moving anywhere unless they have someone else lined up.

Something in the swap him for CMS rumour but that is not what the OP said.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
If CMS went to Leeds you just KNOW he'd do a Judas and bag 30 odd goals plus a hat trick against us.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
I'm not sure Warnock has much say in these things anymore, what with him not being the Leeds manager and all

Sorry, I'm not really up to date with all these lower league managers. But the fact remains that if you sign McCormack then Poyet will get the best out of him.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I would like it to be true but somehow Middlesborough seem to have a much bigger budget than us.

Can't see they have a chance of meeting FFP with their budget and their crowd levels. Probably will have to have a fire sale in January to balance the books.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes please. Looked good against us when I've seen him play. Also the right type of striker.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Sorry, I'm not really up to date with all these lower league managers. But the fact remains that if you sign McCormack then Poyet will get the best out of him.

Haha, you've endeared yourself to me with that. Good form, sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here