Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just a quick message to say congratulations from....

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Slade and Dean Cox are orient legends. Cox is the best ambassador of our club we could wish to have.

Slade is a legend here too and I think most of us still have a lot of time for Cox even if he never could beat the first man from a corner.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No worries. You lot must be excited about the Prem next season, no?
:lol: I don't think many of us are that stupid. Burnley and Middlesbrough are in the driving seat.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Slade and Dean Cox are orient legends. Cox is the best ambassador of our club we could wish to have.

You've got tiny Cox, you've got tiny Cox :whistle:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I proofread for a living, old chap. Don is a noun, or a verb if used correctly. It's never, ever an adjective. I understand it, and it's gibberish. Pip pip.

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
Slade is a legend here too and I think most of us still have a lot of time for Cox even if he never could beat the first man from a corner.

He still can't! However, he has scored over 50 goals for us and some of those have been vital goals and real
Screamers too. His goal in our play off semi final against Peterborough is one of my fave Orient moments ever.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury

Dean tweeted last night "Massive game tonight #OfficialBHAFC lets do this". What's not to like about the diminutive Haywards Heath winger?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think you have the momentum
Middlesbrough are above us, have a better GD, have a game in hand, and have just won 4 in a row. They should win tonight and then play Bolton. And they're at home against us if they need more points. They're favourites.

Burnley aren't playing great, but they are unbeaten all year, so are still in a better position than us.

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
Middlesbrough are above us, have a better GD, have a game in hand, and have just won 4 in a row. They should win tonight and then play Bolton. And they're at home against us if they need more points. They're favourites.

Burnley aren't playing great, but they are unbeaten all year, so are still in a better position than us.

Well, that's persuasive but I still hunk you have something about you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here