Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Junior half-time penalty taker giving it to the Palace fans

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I have to say, Elliott and I had to walk in front of the Palace fans on the way back to the away end and it was almost entirely taken in a humourous way. Just one 50+ cretin shouted abuse, but he was the only one. A few Palace teenagers actually told him that they found it very funny. I found the Palace guy just as funny really. How any grown adult can get wound up by a 12 year old is beyond me
Did he give a w*nker sign the first time? Looked like it.

Great work!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I wasn't sure of the etiquette in these matters.

Is chanting wanker! wanker! wanker! at the junior Palace scrote, considered to be poor form?
Wasn’t it the Palace announcer who once asked our young kid ‘who’s your other team?’ - I’m sure @Bozza mentioned it. Now that is classless and perfect for them..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I think I may be a hardcore Brighton fan. I found the tale of @Stumpy Tim s lad giving it to them hilarious but that video with some bint cheering the backward kid of Croydon on made me annoyed 🤣 WELBECK SAVED XMAS 🤣 IT’S HAPPENED AGAIN

Last edited:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Wasn’t it the Palace announcer who once asked our young kid ‘who’s your other team?’ - I’m sure @Bozza mentioned it. Now that is classless and perfect for them..
The really funny guy asked the kid who his favourite Chelsea player was and the kid said nothing with a 'you sad man' look on his face..

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Just another strand in the rivalry: From 2013’s juggernaut jobbie to 2023’s little turds 🤪

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
This was funny in previous years, when the lads & lasses would score and celebrate in front of their fans. The fans in return gave them a heroes worship and all fans applauding both sets of kids. But it is going too far now. Kids that age shouldn't be doing the signs they did.

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
On a similar theme when my youngest boy was at junior school the teacher asked the class:

’Why did Crystal Palace burn down?’

One of his mates puts his hand up.

’Brighton fans Miss’

’Get out’ She said.

True story and I nearly pissed myself when I first heard about.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
On a similar theme when my youngest boy was at junior school the teacher asked the class:

’Why did Crystal Palace burn down?’

One of his mates puts his hand up.

’Brighton fans Miss’

’Get out’ She said.

True story and I nearly pissed myself when I first heard about.
I think you were told a porky.

A teacher would have no cause to ask that question given that no cause was ever established for it. The answer is basically 'we don't know'

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This was funny in previous years, when the lads & lasses would score and celebrate in front of their fans. The fans in return gave them a heroes worship and all fans applauding both sets of kids. But it is going too far now. Kids that age shouldn't be doing the signs they did.
Oh come on. It is panto season after all. Harmless fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here