Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Would be good if he cut out the Rolly-Polly I am horrendously injured crap then a minute later he is on his feet again
I think he got spikes raked down his calf. It probably ‘stung’ like hell for a moment, but then you get up and play on.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
One of his worst games for us I think.
He got massive bollockings from Gross a few times and then when he have Gross the 'piss off' hand wafting gesture he then got a turbo bollocking off De Zerbi. He's still hit and miss at the moment but we have to remember he's being developed slowly and has only just come into the team really. Would be on the bench of solly was fit.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
He was worse away at Stoke.
That was comical. That would have been a memorably bad performance had he played when we lost to Torquay on a frozen pitch on New Year’s Day 1997.

I should add that since then he has been fantastic until today but I don’t think he is fit.

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He got massive bollockings from Gross a few times and then when he have Gross the 'piss off' hand wafting gesture he then got a turbo bollocking off De Zerbi. He's still hit and miss at the moment but we have to remember he's being developed slowly and has only just come into the team really. Would be on the bench of solly was fit
Whilst I’m sure he gets his pre-match instructions given to him clearly, it must be quite hard to understand in-game bollockings in a language you’ve only been learning for about 9 months.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Quicker than anticipated...

It has been reported that Manchester City are interested in getting a transfer over the line for Brighton & Hove Albion’s Julio Enciso.​
As a result, Pep Guardiola himself is a ‘huge admirer’ of Julio Enciso, as Manchester City have seemingly already drawn their list of transfer targets.​

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There was definitely something amiss with him on Sunday. When he went off at half time he had his head down and one of the coaching staff (I think) had an arm around his shoulder. Enciso looked upset.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Not surprised, ridiculous talent. Love him. Even on Sunday when some above think he wasn't very good, we looked a lot less dangerous going forwards when he went off.

I think even this soon he looks like he will be the best of the lot.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
He wrote "Sorry about today" on his Instagram. Appears to have deleted it now though.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
He wrote "Sorry about today" on his Instagram. Appears to have deleted it now though.
Didn’t know that. He’s got nothing to be sorry for.

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
I think he’s a perfectionist. At one point he was in a good position but made a misplaced pass. You could visibly see how upset and disappointed he was in himself a good few minutes afterwards.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not surprised, ridiculous talent. Love him. Even on Sunday when some above think he wasn't very good, we looked a lot less dangerous going forwards when he went off.

I think even this soon he looks like he will be the best of the lot.
Agree. Said this for a while. He's on another level possibly with caciedo.

You just don't see many players like this around. Mini Messi.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looks a very fine prospect, he could be immense for us next season. But he definitely needs to cut out these BAFTA award nominations. It makes me cringe when I see one of our players doing a Neymar, rolling around and around like his shorts are on fire.

Cut that crap out Julio - we're better than that, and so are you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here