Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Juergen Klopp

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7107386 said:
Not sure how to embed facebook Videos... This is brilliant!

https://www.facebook.com/www.JOE.co.uk/videos/563869153777155/

Thank you for that, it made a special day even better!
JK will be great for the PL. it is a massive coup for LFC and we have had no one like him since Rafa. Will he be a success? Who knows but it's going to be fun!
Just how many managers are better than him in the world today? I can honestly say I would not want anyone else. Not going to be easy for him and he has already Sussed the British media out, but I have never seen so much solidarity for him to succeed.
A strong LFC Is good for the PL and English football.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The next permanent Sunderland manager is listed as 3rd or 4th favourite in the 'next manager to leave' betting. :lolol:

Freakin joke club.
Greatest league in the world, my arse.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Thank you for that, it made a special day even better!
JK will be great for the PL. it is a massive coup for LFC and we have had no one like him since Rafa. Will he be a success? Who knows but it's going to be fun!
Just how many managers are better than him in the world today? I can honestly say I would not want anyone else. Not going to be easy for him and he has already Sussed the British media out, but I have never seen so much solidarity for him to succeed.
A strong LFC Is good for the PL and English football.

Solidarity, one trait that Liverpudlians/Merseyside's have that has to be admired, even when it is entirely misplaced on occasion.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Brendan was absolute tool. An idiot. Klopp seems like a decent bloke and did great things in Germany. It would require a fundamental transformation of the club to dig Liverpool out of the state they are in but he might just do it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I like Klopp a sort of Indie manager who is actually very good so this could really prove whether the Fenway alliance transfer comittee really is an anal dirge bag or not.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just watched bits of his first press conference, and he comes across as a top fella, who isn't going to stand for any nonsense, but without the arrogance (bordering on rudeness) that LVG has.

I used to love watching and listening to Jose, but he's coming across as a bit of a tit these days. It seems everyone is to blame apart from him for Chelsea's demise, whereas before, HE was the one responsible for the success. Not sure it works like that, mate...

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Just watched bits of his first press conference, and he comes across as a top fella, who isn't going to stand for any nonsense, but without the arrogance (bordering on rudeness) that LVG has.

I used to love watching and listening to Jose, but he's coming across as a bit of a tit these days. It seems everyone is to blame apart from him for Chelsea's demise, whereas before, HE was the one responsible for the success. Not sure it works like that, mate...

This. Much as I dislike Chelsea I found Mourinho quite entertaining at first. Seems to have become some moody odd parody of himself these days.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This. Much as I dislike Chelsea I found Mourinho quite entertaining at first. Seems to have become some moody odd parody of himself these days.

He has completely lost the plot now, I suspect he will be dismissed very shortly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here